EA Forums - Banner

How long am i playing tapped out?

There's no way that I can tell with inside the app that tells you how long you been playing it

Replies

• smharris129
    253 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The only way I know is by the date I joined the forum. I started playing during the *. Patties day event of 2013 and joined the forum about a month later. I only know the year because of the joined date below my avatar.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    if you joined during an update or event you can check
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/10395368.page
    to see the approx. date
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited February 2016
    If you go to the main EA site and log in there (you may in fact already be logged in, as I was), under 'My Account' it'll tell you the date that you first created your Origin/EA ID.
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If you go to the main EA site and log in there (you may in fact already be logged in, as I was), under 'My Account' it'll tell you the date that you first created your Origin/EA ID.

Great tip for a lot of people, but for me that wouldn't work since I had an origin account before I started playing tapped out.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've always wanted them to have some sort of info screen that would list:

- date you started your town
    - number of characters
    - number of buildings
    - percentage of land owned

etc.

• Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Apple devices - load up iTunes (eg. on PC), go to "Store" > "View Account: *account name*" > under "Purchase History" click on "See All".
    That'll list all your app purchases (even for free titles) grouped by date. But it helps if you know an approx. date to narrow it down.
    (You may also be able to do this on a device, but I don't have one at hand to test.)

Android - I think they used to list dates of purchase on the site, but don't anymore.
    And unfortunately your "Purchase History" section only lists apps you've actually paid for, not free ones.
  • 4junk3000
    5405 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The answer is 2.

2 long! Bwahaha ha!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • perkilusen
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    The answer is 2.

2 long! Bwahaha ha!

:lol: :thumbup:
  • crazychimpah39
    107 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    to see the approx. date

Thank you for posting this! :D
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    to see the approx. date

Thank you. November 2012
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    danco214 wrote:
    Great tip for a lot of people, but for me that wouldn't work since I had an origin account before I started playing tapped out.
    Doesn't work on me either... I started playing TSTO without Origin acc yet. I only created Origin acc b'cos i intended TSTO on two devices later.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Also, if youre like me - I changed my ea name - and that erases the original join date for the change date being the join.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!