EA Forums - Banner

No, I don't have that problem.

Well, I'm pretty new here, but I think this thread should be posted in the Bugs and Issues section.

Replies

• susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    crodf20 wrote:

Well, I'm pretty new here, but I think this thread should be posted in the Bugs and Issues section.

I posted it where I post. I don't go in the other sections of the forum, and its a discussion about an issue with the game.

• susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    crodf20 wrote:

I posted it where I post. I don't go in the other sections of the forum, and its a discussion about an issue with the game.

And just as an add on point, lots of people post here about bugs, glitches, issues.. So why can't i?
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    crodf20 wrote:

And just as an add on point, lots of people post here about bugs, glitches, issues.. So why can't i?

Just because people do it... doesn't mean it's right. Also there are rules on a forum... but whatever, do what you want! It's not my problem.

Have a nice day.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    crodf20 wrote:
    crodf20 wrote:

Just because people do it... doesn't mean it's right. Also there are rules on a forum... but whatever, do what you want! It's not my problem.

Have a nice day.

Please do tell me how by posting a discussion about the game, i'm breaking the rules?
  • devilhunt1449
    3659 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've been logging in at fairly regular intervals to try and keep on top of the upgrade to the tree and so far I haven't had any issues with my login being refused or being logged out, well not so far anyway.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've been logging in at fairly regular intervals to try and keep on top of the upgrade to the tree and so far I haven't had any issues with my login being refused or being logged out, well not so far anyway.

Yeah i'm on id say 4-5 times throughout the day for different bits, the logging out doesn't bother me one bit, as it takes seconds to log back in. but the whole rejecting my details panics me a tad i'll admit lol!
  • wadebear
    4132 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    That happens to me all the time (not being able to log in, that is). Here's what I do:

Close your game.

Pull up the App Manager and swipe the game away.

Turn off your device.

Turn off your internet hardware - wireless router, modem, etc.

Wait 15 to 30 seconds.

Turn your internet hardware back on.

Start your device.

Start the game.

That usually fixes it.
  • 4junk3000
    5476 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    1. Not everything has to go in a particular place.

But, if a place is created for it, people should use it. They've done that here. They made a place for pictures, a place for finding new friends, and a place for issues.

Unfortunately for every person that tries to follow the rules there are 2 people that feel they are more important and will do whatever they want.

I'M ONE OF THEM. I CHOOSE TO DRIVE ON THE SIDEWALK WHENEVER I WANT. I don't care that they made roads for everyone to drive on. I've seen cars on sidewalks, so I'm doing what i want, when i want. TO HE'LL WITH THE COMMUNITY. I'M SPECIAL!

2. When i had the problem that you described, i solved it by logging in from another device. Somehow that fixed an error with syncing. So i recommend that.

I've mentioned this fix for this problem, many times. IF IT WAS POSTED IN THE BUGS SECTION, YOU'D HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEARCH AND FIND THE SOLUTION WITHOUT MAKING A NEW THREAD.

but instead we'll just keep repeating the same question and answer for each and every person, because some people are SPECIAL and that's how it goes.

3. Happy tapping!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    May aswell just log out and not bother.

The forum was fun while it lasted. Happy Tapping people :).
  • narsenault78
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Seems like an unnecessary escalation of hate. Just ignore this thread if it angers you so much that it wasnt posted in the right section, let the mods deal with it.

To original poster: sorry, never happened to me before but sounds really annoying to have to deal with.
  • 4junk3000
    5476 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    May aswell just log out and not bother.

The forum was fun while it lasted. Happy Tapping people :).

Awwww don't pout Sue!

Just because mr new guy didn't have anything to contribute but condescension, didn't mean you have to leave. You could have nullified his criticism by simply acknowledging yeah, it should have gone in the other section, but it isn't, and who gives a rat's *.

But instead you tried to justify it, like two wrongs make a right, and we know that ain't true.

So i busted your nuts a bit, but i still provided a solution to your problem!

Ask a friend to log in for you if you don't have a second device. That's what i did. After that i never had the problem again where you're logged in but it launches the opening video.

Hugs for Sue! Work it out! Xoxo!
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Sorry to hear you're having log-in issues, Susan. :(

No idea how to help, but feel free to PM if you think of something.

Best of luck.
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

But, if a place is created for it, people should use it. They've done that here. They made a place for pictures, a place for finding new friends, and a place for issues.

Unfortunately for every person that tries to follow the rules there are 2 people that feel they are more important and will do whatever they want.

I'M ONE OF THEM. I CHOOSE TO DRIVE ON THE SIDEWALK WHENEVER I WANT. I don't care that they made roads for everyone to drive on. I've seen cars on sidewalks, so I'm doing what i want, when i want. TO HE'LL WITH THE COMMUNITY. I'M SPECIAL!

2. When i had the problem that you described, i solved it by logging in from another device. Somehow that fixed an error with syncing. So i recommend that.

I've mentioned this fix for this problem, many times. IF IT WAS POSTED IN THE BUGS SECTION, YOU'D HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEARCH AND FIND THE SOLUTION WITHOUT MAKING A NEW THREAD.

but instead we'll just keep repeating the same question and answer for each and every person, because some people are SPECIAL and that's how it goes.

3. Happy tapping!

Wow. Way to escalate.

I'd've posted this here as well, because this is where most people who could possibly help hang out. I can't remember the last time I went to Bugs and Issues. We all know that EA doesn't personally respond to issues, so why not ask for help where you're most likely to get it, and sooner?

I bet your house is awesomely organized, though, because you have a deep obsession with compartmentalization.

People discussing the game in game discussion seems pretty okay by most everyone else.

Oh, AND HERE'S SOME CAPS BECAUSE CAPS!
  • 4junk3000
    5476 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    smohqy wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

I bet your house is awesomely organized, though, because you have a deep obsession with compartmentalization.

People discussing the game in game discussion seems pretty okay by most everyone else.

Oh, AND HERE'S SOME CAPS BECAUSE CAPS!

1. No my house is moderately organized. But when i use the public break room at work, i put things back in the places as they're labeled, because other people use the room. It's not my house. Do you grasp the difference? I suspect you do.

2. Suggesting i have a "deep obsession" with anything, is being just as "escalating" as i was. Don't be a hypocrite.

3. I use caps when there's no button to make things bold in a quick reply. I frequently use "emphasis" when i write. I don't care that the texting generation has designated capital letters, vs bold, italics, or underlined, as "yelling". It's WRITTEN. IT MAKES NO SOUND. NOT louder than this or this or this.

I think it's hilarious that an entire generation has a mental disconnect now, that when words are written in capital letters, they can no longer focus on the message behind the words because in their minds they perceive it as louder, even though it's still just silent words.

I left hugs and kisses for Sue in case she thought i was too harsh, but you don't get any. :twisted:
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    7O2FM6I.gif
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ignore 4junk, he seems to thrive on insulting people and generally being obnoxious. He's not worth anyone's time.

Back on topic - today seems to be a not-great day for logging in. Been getting the Bart Retry screen a lot.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    tumblr_nukpymbFZb1uya6ypo1_500.gif
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    80ce0fd218c377aadd1a63514f80002a.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.