EA Forums - Banner

Pending task...

do you have Frankie the Squealer? Did you use that job?

Replies

• Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Above answer is most likely your solution. On the small chance that it isn't, place a patch of river and try again.
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, I do... But now that I think, I don't remember send that character to do any job, so maybe I put it to the inventory by mistake... I don't know. But now I know what's going on.

Thanks.

wgufd0.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kelly77mcq137
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Crod off topic but how the heck did you get so many Donuts and Money??
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    what're you talking about?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • kelly77mcq137
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    There was a pic that Crod put up with 4000 odd Donuts and millions upon millions of money but its been edited now
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    Above answer is most likely your solution. On the small chance that it isn't, place a patch of river and try again.

:thumbup:
  • devilhunt1449
    3737 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's not hard to have multi million in game cash if you have been playing for quite some time like many on here as once you've got everything there is nothing to spend it on until we get a level update, oh and I recently bought a boatload and have just under 3k donuts myself so that the amount you speak of are easily attained.
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016

There was a pic that Crod put up with 4000 odd Donuts and millions upon millions of money but its been edited now

Why odd? Some people spend money on the game. And it was edited cause it wasn't the picture I wanted to share... now it's the right one.
    It's not hard to have multi million in game cash if you have been playing for quite some time like many on here as once you've got everything there is nothing to spend it on until we get a level update, oh and I recently bought a boatload and have just under 3k donuts myself so that the amount you speak of are easily attained.

I spent exactly 249.97 € for 5 700 donuts I guess. Then used donuts to get millions and millions... anyway! I have lots of donuts cause I don't know how to get rid of them... what I'm doing is that I'm rushing everything specially mini events... but anyway the point of this nonsense is that I have spent money on the game.

CHAO!
  • kelly77mcq137
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It wasnt an attack on you! Was simply asking how you managed to obtain so many donuts and money.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.