EA Forums - Banner

Richonne!! Spoiler (for some)

You or someone has to enlighten me as I have no idea what you're on about. :shock:

Replies

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Only thing I find on Richonne is the woman from the Walking Dead...which I'm sure this is about.

But since I only have Netflix and Hulu, I'm a season behind so no idea what has happened. :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey Nick, I though I was the only one. I watched my first episode on TiVo with friends the other night and am totally hooked... now to decide on Netflixing back episodes, how many seasons were there?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey Nick, I though I was the only one. I watched my first episode on TiVo with friends the other night and am totally hooked... now to decide on Netflixing back episodes, how many seasons were there?

It's still ongoing, I think Netflix has up to season 5...maybe 6 (or it will have season 6 soon). If you have cable or satellite then it's on season 7.

Hulu is streaming episodes of TWD spin off Fear the Walking Dead. I think it is up to season 1.

• RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    jarya93 wrote:
    Thought this would have been mentioned on here!
    I was like OH MY GOD!!! Was super surprising!

What are your thoughts??!

Im from the UK so get to watch the episode a day after the US.

OP I would seriously put a spoiler just in case...I haven't seen it yet but I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about... :shock: :wink:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Sakura, sounds like a good way to pass some sleepless nights :lol: I saw the most recent episode, and friends patiently explained what was going on, or I would have been lost. I saw the ad for the spinoff, and that looked good too.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks for the * spoiler, *.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Sakura, sounds like a good way to pass some sleepless nights :lol: I saw the most recent episode, and friends patiently explained what was going on, or I would have been lost. I saw the ad for the spinoff, and that looked good too.

Both aren't bad. I used to be really into TWD before I got rid of satellite and switched to streaming. Though if Hulu would ever get the ability to stream TWD...

I can't understand how they can have the rights to stream the spin off which is an AMC show and not to stream the main show which is also AMC. :roll:

• [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Gosh come on everyone!! Hurry up and watch it all of them!!!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    jarya93 wrote:

Or just stop posting spoilers. At least not in the * title of the thread. No way to miss it.

Seriously man. This sucks.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I bet it's a bearded dragon...or soup...maybe a bearded dragon eating soup, with a shovel.

• jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    jarya93 wrote:

Or just stop posting spoilers. At least not in the * title of the thread. No way to miss it.

Seriously man. This sucks.

Gosh, its one spoiler not tonnes! Didnt think there would be a small following of TWD on here.
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Both aren't bad. I used to be really into TWD before I got rid of satellite and switched to streaming. Though if Hulu would ever get the ability to stream TWD...

I can't understand how they can have the rights to stream the spin off which is an AMC show and not to stream the main show which is also AMC. :roll:

I hate how they have done this here too in the UK
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Btw her name is : Michonne not richonne :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

So peeps are totally spoiling it for themselves if they dont know, because they have to google it!
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Just realized you're right but when I googled it I found out the name Richonne is actually a combination of two character names. ____ + Michonne = Richonne. :lol:

• jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Just realized you're right but when I googled it I found out the name Richonne is actually a combination of two character names. ____ + Michonne = Richonne. :lol:

:wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.