EA Forums - Banner

EA SOLVE THIS ASAP Like you SOLVE BENEFET GLITCHES TOO

Double post :oops:

Replies

• geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Have you actually contacted EA about this? Posting on here isn't going to achieve anything.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Have you actually contacted EA about this? Posting on here isn't going to achieve anything.

It's a know problem and if EA is so fast reading our forum to take away all fight clubs in always a day they can read this to and fix it tomorrow :mrgreen:
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Not sure if it's the same problem I was having recently; it looks like it might be the same. In my town, buildings and decorations weren't in the right 3D order and a bunch of my monorail track weredisconnected, and people would walk into buildings. I started a thread and got a great response from Suetopia. Removing water from touching monorail tracks fixed my town. (Thanks again, Sue!). But if you want the longer answer, here is my thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10398956.page

And here is Sue's helpful post:

If you are talking about what I think you are, I've heard 3 things regarding this:

1. If you have monorail tracks in water try removing them. In some cases it has corrected the issue.

2. If you have the rakes that Side Show Bob steps on try storing them. Also make sure that they haven't been inadvertently placed under something (such as the Monsarno building - I've heard about this happening, but I'm not sure how and why things are ending up underneath buildings). In some cases doing these things has corrected the issue.

3. Try logging in from a different device to see if that corrects the problem.

I have a neighbour who has this issue too, Math. Unfortunately he hasn't found any solution to the problem for his town yet.

EDIT: Oh I just thought of a fourth thing I've heard about regarding this issue:

4. Sometimes having monorail tracks to close to certain items or buildings causes the issue (not sure what items or buildings, though). So maybe remove the monorail tracks in your town to see if that helps.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm just going by what I've read - it's possible none of these things will help, but it's worth a try.
    This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/21/2016 11:12:56
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I do not want you to think I am busting chops, but you do mean invisible right?
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The neighbour I was referring to in the post you were referrencing was actually Brickevand, Math.

Brick - you've tried this stuff already, right? I'm pretty sure I saw you post (in some of the threads I read) about trying some, if not all, of those things. But if not - apologies for not pming you about the various things I've come across regarding the issue.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Oops. Double post
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Like EA solves/repairs so many glitches/Nice bugs...
    They repair better my problem, still my characters are invincible in front of buildings and buildings are not showing in total and monorail is invincible Riding

Yo neighbor. I noticed this problem when I visit your town. I had the same issue from (If I'm remembering correctly) Halloween 2013 to Valentines Day 2014. It was there for several months and then after the Vday 2014 update it went away. I remember at the time several of us were having the issue. I'm not sure what they did to fix it though. A bunch of us posted in the bugs forum. It was really bad. People walking behind buildings, etc. It was hard to design, or see what was happening.
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    suetopia wrote:
    The neighbour I was referring to in the post you were referrencing was actually Brickevand, Math.

Brick - you've tried this stuff already, right? I'm pretty sure I saw you post (in some of the threads I read) about trying some, if not all, of those things. But if not - apologies for not pming you about the various things I've come across regarding the issue.
    So sorry, Brick that these things haven't worked for you. :(

Sue, I got excited about possibly helping someone else as you helped me and I completely forgot you said it didn't work for one of your neighbors.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    suetopia wrote:

So sorry, Brick that these things haven't worked for you. :(

Sue, I got excited about possibly helping someone else as you helped me and I completely forgot you said it didn't work for one of your neighbors.

I'm glad you did mention it as it's quite possible that it will help someone else with that problem, and I'm unsure if Brick has actually tried those things already - it's possible that he hasn't and I'm thinking of another person who had the same problem. :D
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You have every right to be frustrated, because you have been dealing with this issue for a long time. Whenever I visit your town I notice characters disappearing behind buildings, which does looks weird. Hope they fix this for you soon.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's a known problem and if EA is so fast reading our forum to take away all fight clubs in always a day they can read this too and fix it tomorrow :mrgreen:

Truly sorry to hear that you're still dealing with this issue, Brickevand, & seriously hope that it's sorted-out soon.
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!