EA Forums - Banner

Buy scratch ticked as daily challenge - and it's not even working!

Do you not just have to get the standard, free, scratcher?

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Do you not just have to get the standard, free, scratcher?

This. No need to spend money.
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It does say BUY a ticket... but you could be right, as you "pretend-buy" the free ticket *facepalm*. Most likely you are right. But I have to say the quest instructions are worded very poorly. No harm done in my case, I wanted to try the platinum ticket, but maybe they should reword it to "claim the free scratch ticket" before other idiots like myself thinks they need to spend real money, and might even try multiple times.
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    gozerfreak wrote:
    It does say BUY a ticket... but you could be right, as you "pretend-buy" the free ticket *facepalm*. Most likely you are right. But I have to say the quest instructions are worded very poorly. No harm done in my case, I wanted to try the platinum ticket, but maybe they should reword it to "claim the free scratch ticket" before other idiots like myself thinks they need to spend real money, and might even try multiple times.

Well surely it says "Scratcher" not "Golden" or "Platinum" Scratcher...
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    gozerfreak wrote:

Well surely it says "Scratcher" not "Golden" or "Platinum" Scratcher...

Not to mention that the Scratcher does cost $250, so you are actually buying it. It's the same as buying a blue house or anything else in the game. You buy with game currency.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    buy the regular scratcher and if that doesn't work change the task again tomorow
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    That's what I meant by "pretend-buying", but yes, of course, it makes sense :) That's what happens when you play too early in the morning!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!