EA Forums - Banner

End of act Bonuts

Not really sure if this is higher than normal, but I do know that I'm making about 15,000 chips a day so it's pretty easy.

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It doesn't take that long to get 8500. I'm managing to get it once a day and then closer to a second one.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I was thinking it was quite low/generous. Normally I'd only be able to get 1 round of bonuts every 2 days...at 8500 I'm getting 2 rounds of bonuts per day.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    May be less generous for many (including me).
  • johncolombo
    11424 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2016
    yeah I've bonutted up I think 5 times in 3 days or less.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Huh, guess I am crazy. Maybe I'm even worse at maths than I thought, I figured it'd take me a couple days to get there. Well, that or I'm playing wrong...
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You've got to realize that previous event currency from tapping whatever the event had wandering in your town was different quantities. Three of something, or five, etc. In this event the gamblers are paying out ten chips each, increasing the actual amount you get. Thus, a higher number for bonuts. Which I'm not even at yet... :(
  • justesoldat
    7 posts
    edited March 2016
    Huh, guess I am crazy. Maybe I'm even worse at maths than I thought, I figured it'd take me a couple days to get there. Well, that or I'm playing wrong...
    How many undercover IDs do you have here? Only one person here continues to say "maths" which is ridiculous. I would encourage you to continue going to school.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    suetopia wrote:
    How many undercover IDs do you have here? Only one person here continues to say "maths" which is ridiculous. I would encourage you to continue going to school.

So much irony. So much.

Yeah, this one nearly made my head explode.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • justesoldat
    5 posts
    edited March 2016
    damfine76_6a9349.jpg
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    suetopia wrote:

So much irony. So much.

Yeah, this one nearly made my head explode.

• MillionaireCEO
    12 posts
    edited March 2016
    damfine76_6a9349.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!