EA Forums - Banner

Planning for the Pimento Grove

Prev1345

Replies

• Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    I know a lot of people have 'sectors' in their town. I am one of these people and my fine dining section only has the gilded truffle so i'll make it work some where near that.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I made some room for it, its an ugly colored building, like *- green, but in my opinion, in the same shape as the mapple store and channel 6 so i planted it there :lol:
    2gv0u83.jpg
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    we need Palm trees as a decoration http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pimento_Grove

Yes I missed these too in the update, that was the first item I was looking for in the decoration section :oops:
  • keywestclubk
    19 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have mine overlooking my Springfield sign gave it a lil ambiance :)
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    I made some room for it, its an ugly colored building, like *- green, but in my opinion, in the same shape than the mapple store and channel 6 so i planted it there :lol:
    2gv0u83.jpg
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    we need Palm trees as a decoration http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pimento_Grove

Totally agree! we need palm trees. Im the type of person who likes my town to be as accurate as possible, so ill check on the map and will use my imagination for the area around only :D
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mine is in the entertainment section down by the water.
    8373971568_be9e6f45e3_z.jpg
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    I made some room for it, its an ugly colored building, like *- green, but in my opinion, in the same shape as the mapple store and channel 6 so i planted it there :lol:
    2gv0u83.jpg

I don't know I kind of like the retro olive green Sixties South Beach look to the building. It'll be fun making it a good part of my town. It might move. It might not but for now it is where it is. I sure hope in the future someone is able to go there.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    I also have the Pimento Grove in the entertainment section of my town.

image-2_zpsc49a286e.jpg
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Yes, and more motor vehicles! Mine was just finished this a.m., so I'm looking for inspiration here myself. Tlindfors, wow!
  • RJK62284
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    What quest unlocked the fountain for you guys? I want it but its still locked anyways here's mind.

sOjIQl.jpg
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    RJK-That's weird, I didn't realize it had been locked. I was in such a frenzy to make room for the Manor and build it that I actually didn't even see the fountain in the menu for quite a while. The only tasks I was doing at that time were Manor related so I would think it is linked with those. I wish I could be more help, I hope you get it unlocked soon.

Elsie-I am having a blast with this update!!! :D:D:D
  • nickfantinat
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    I figured it was the swanky place that celebrities go to so it should be near KrustyLu and Channel 6. I made a little fancy restaurant spot with it and the truffle with a little valet lane in front.

image_zpsb9ead113.jpg

I'm not special enough to make the pictures show up here yet, so if somebody else could?
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited January 2013
    Could anyone tell me the dimensions of the building? I think I saw someone say it was the same as the Krabappel Apartments but I just wanted to make sure!
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    Retcon93 wrote:
    Could anyone tell me the dimensions of the building? I think I saw someone say it was the same as the Krabappel Apartments but I just wanted to make sure!

11x6 .. As you said, same as krabapples :)
  • gddess
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    It reminded me of this place http://www.franciscancrabrestaurant.com/, which also has celebrity pictures all over, so I put it next to my river and behind the gated neighborhood that I imagine Brockman and Krusty to live in.

A more accurate view here: http://www.examiner.com/article/the-franciscan-restaurant-decades-of-deliciousness
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Man, these shots are great. I built that building this morning. I really like it, but it does seem out of place without real apropos decoration. Maybe they will offer palm trees when the snow goes away. It would be pretty weird if we had palm trees growing out of snow. However, after seeing these shots, I realize I need to get to work.
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    Retcon93 wrote:

11x6 .. As you said, same as krabapples :)

Excellent! Thanks a lot, just wanted to double check as they didn't look the same in pictures (although that's obviously down to the different building shapes...)
  • RJK62284
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    RJK-That's weird, I didn't realize it had been locked. I was in such a frenzy to make room for the Manor and build it that I actually didn't even see the fountain in the menu for quite a while. The only tasks I was doing at that time were Manor related so I would think it is linked with those. I wish I could be more help, I hope you get it unlocked soon.

Elsie-I am having a blast with this update!!! :D:D:D

Thanks, I'm guessing its the Burns quest
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    I figured it was the swanky place that celebrities go to so it should be near KrustyLu and Channel 6. I made a little fancy restaurant spot with it and the truffle with a little valet lane in front.

image_zpsb9ead113.jpg

I'm not special enough to make the pictures show up here yet, so if somebody else could?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!