EA Forums - Banner

Lucius (or Act 2)? EDIT : Act 2 hasn't started yet!

Pokelon
439 posts Member
You still have time. Ignore those threads, they're old. Someone thought to be clever and bump threads from last year to mess with people.

You see what you have done now, Lee?

:P

Replies

• nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016
    Act 2 is not up until tomorrow someone thought it would be fun to bump old threads. If you want to get lucius him now go ahead and do so I've got him myself.

Edit ninja'd by 4 kid :D
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited March 2016
    Don't worry. Act II hasn't started yet :) so keep grinding, every red chip lowers the donut price.

How many chips do you still need? Play the slot machine if you have golden tokens.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    also, just pay donuts for him if you really want him. keep the deadline in your head so you dont miss out on him last minute^^
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Lol. I got tricked. I saw it afterwards. I thought, huh, how come I still have 20 hours left. :mrgreen: :lol:
    But my question remains. You think I should spend donuts on him?
    I'm 9640 chips away from him.....
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:
    Lol. I got tricked. I saw it afterwards. I thought, huh, how come I still have 20 hours left. :mrgreen: :lol:
    Only if you want him badly. He might come back or ea may extend the act prizes they have done that before.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:
    Only if you want him badly. He might come back or ea may extend the act prizes they have done that before.
    I'm not sure. Is he a really good character, with nice visible jobs?
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:
    Pokelon wrote:
    The quests involve moe basically moe does training to be a boxer were lucius robs him blind. In the end he fights Willie in Moe's. He has other tasks one is to promote a fight outside town hall were you see him talking and drederick tatium is next to him. Now there is a glitch there were you see 2 tatiums if it's not been fixed. But I got him cos I wanted him.

Edit this link will tell his tasks http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10399336.page
  • crodf20
    101 posts
    edited March 2016
    Commenting on this thread just to make it more visible to other players and people don't get confused by this guy bumping up old threads...

:roll:
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:
    Pokelon wrote:

Lucius has two visible tasks, 10h promoting a fight/giving a speech behind a lectern in front of the Town Hall and 12h wearing a crown and walking around.

You have all of today to get more chips, so you might not have to pay too many donuts as long as you get him before Act II starts.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Thank god for this thread! I saw the two other ones and panicked that I was behind!

Got 4000 more chips to get, I know I can get them all today.

OP just grind away as much as you can to get as close as possible. Then if you still can't get enough to finish him and the Act 2 is about to start buy the rest with donuts.
  • Extremerobin
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:

I've been able to average somewhere just over 10,000 chips per day. With that in mind, depending on how often you play you should be able to whittle that down through the day. DO FRIEND VISITS!! Hopefully before the end of the day your 9640 will be gone or in the low thousands. Your cost to buy should be way down from the (I think) 120 donuts, making the buy a lot more easy to take.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!