EA Forums - Banner

EA unleashes it's powers of temptation

I think the ones of us who couldn't resist before should be rewarded by our loyalty, instead EA does that slap in the face where I just bought Volcano Lair 2 weeks ago, had I held off I would have gotten Springfield sign to go with it, now I'm SOL.
Same happened with Christmas Village + free tree, & with donut purchase to get the bonus donuts!
Instead of laughing at us I think EA should give a special reward to those who is suffering with advance purchases!
Perhaps we should get the "Plow King" truck & character for free??? (shouldn't he go hand in hand with Mr. Plow?)

Replies

• Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Drisde wrote:
    I think the ones of us who couldn't resist before should be rewarded by our loyalty, instead EA does that slap in the face where I just bought Volcano Lair 2 weeks ago, had I held off I would have gotten Springfield sign to go with it, now I'm SOL.
    Same happened with Christmas Village + free tree, & with donut purchase to get the bonus donuts!
    Instead of laughing at us I think EA should give a special reward to those who is suffering with advance purchases!
    Perhaps we should get the "Plow King" truck & character for free??? (shouldn't he go hand in hand with Mr. Plow?)

Perhaps !
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Drisde wrote:

I gave in, ignored the rumors and bought the premium times first week.

With 90+ friends, I was collecting almost 500 coins a day. My stocking purchases gave me over 300 donuts and more than 20 deer.

So there was a benefit to buying early.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!