EA Forums - Banner

Love This Event.... (of course there is a but)

Hahaha, Of course there is a but :lol::mrgreen::D

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6268 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    It would've been a perfect time to also release Gunter & Ernst with Anastasia.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    i think G,E and A was a problem with their image being used since they're a parody of real life people, Siegfried & Roy and their lion
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    i think G,E and A was a problem with their image being used since they're a parody of real life people, Siegfried & Roy and their lion

It's not like this event doesn't have other parodies of real life people. Cregg Demon is a parody of Criss Angel. Lucius Sweet is a parody of Don King.
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    johde68 wrote:

It's not like this event doesn't have other parodies of real life people. Cregg Demon is a parody of Criss Angel. Lucius Sweet is a parody of Don King.

And there's Paris Texan and Drederick Tatum and others - the game has plenty of parodied real people.

Of course, it also includes actual real people such as Nixon, Washington and Lincoln - dead, but still real!

And Matt Groening is there, but I guess they're not worried he'll sue! :D
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    what i mean is they need the approval of the originals maybe in some cases? dunno
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • chris60119
    105 posts
    edited March 2016
    This has been one of my favorite events so far! I hope they do another one some year.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited March 2016

This is my only issue with this event. I've wanted them added for so long.
    I'm really, really, really disappointed they didn't add them to the game. Otherwise it's a great event. I'm really enjoying it.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited March 2016

cosign
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It's never stopped them before. It might stem from technical issues -- would Gunter and Ernst be two separate characters, or would they be an adult version of Sherri & Terri? And how would the tiger fit into it? They probably shelved them due to these issues in favor of other characters. Maybe they'll be in a future update.
  • Orion622
    83 posts
    edited March 2016
    It's never stopped them before. It might stem from technical issues -- would Gunter and Ernst be two separate characters, or would they be an adult version of Sherri & Terri? And how would the tiger fit into it? They probably shelved them due to these issues in favor of other characters. Maybe they'll be in a future update.

They could aslo be a packaged deal like the Vegas wives. The classy ladies came together but were seperate characters with tasks
  • someonewashere
    1769 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    the but reminded me of finding Nemo mainly:
    tumblr_n6amhwkn7z1st0dt8o1_500.gif

but (boat?) yes to Gunter & Ernst with Anastasia.

You got 3 acts
    and the best characters you have are lucius, Cregg Demon and Gabbo? (Arthur is a sideline he is second fiddle to this orchestra)
    Each couldve been released for a separate Gil deal or a different event, Lucius couldve been saved for Tapball II

However they missed a great opportunity to release each character as a prize for the end of each act, think about it EA you need all three to have complete set, people will pay to have a complete set, ergo people will spend donuts on useless characters like Rich Texan.

its like the rare Baby must have elf, you can try and try to replace it but nothing will do, so you spend all your money on Texxon gas until you find it or suffer the consequences.
    usa-springfield-happy-little-elves-maggie.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!