(Mr Plow) Everything you could need to know about Mr Plow

Prev134
I need to see a pic

wow, you got those up right away

Replies

• ChuckElston
    60 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Nice. Does he have any new lines? Could you describe the animations that go along with each job?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Very nicely done mate very informative :)

I'm guessing all these same threads about Mr Plow touched a nerve...maybe? Lol :P

Think your thread just about covers everything lol

Biggest let down with Mr Plow -Is the Plow.....it a tractor
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    Jimbeeze wrote:
    I need to see a pic

Provided. Thanks, more to come as we get them.
    Nice. Does he have any new lines? Could you describe the animations that go along with each job?

Sure. Give me a few.
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Very nicely done mate very informative :)

I'm guessing all these same threads about Mr Plow touched a nerve...maybe? Lol :P

Think your thread just about covers everything lol

Just a few nerves. ;)
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks, are the current pictures of him Melting snow? Please will some one upload one of his 'Plow'
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Thanks, are the current pictures of him Melting snow? Please will some one upload one of his 'Plow'

Indeed they are. I will label them. I will upload more when I get them you if someone provides them. I believe the plow is a lawn mower.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:

You mean his tractor!!! It ain't no Plow!!! :cry: To be honest I think it a proper let down :(

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You do realize that this wont stop any new threads :mrgreen: (there are those that just live to start threads :mrgreen: ) It may help but this will become the newest in the line of bumpity bump bump threads for newbies. Ok! I will help

Bump!! :mrgreen:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:

You mean his tractor!!! It ain't no Plow!!! :cry: To be honest I think it a proper let down :(
    Not only that but he only drives it on the sidewalks where there is no snow!!!
  • ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well done.

Plow King in February? With Linda Ronstadt?
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    You do realize that this wont stop any new threads :mrgreen: (there are those that just live to start threads :mrgreen: ) It may help but this will become the newest in the line of bumpity bump bump threads for newbies. Ok! I will help

Bump!! :mrgreen:

True but hopefully will help! Thanks!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NBGz7l.jpg

Plowing.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    23a1eb3586d0fac997f627c60504d8c8.jpg

Dang!!! Beaten by a few seconds grrr LOL
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Its a shame we cant control where he plows. I would love to plow some funny words in the snow!!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't have a problem with him using a tractor to plow the sidewalks. Why? Because at Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia it is how they do it. They have tractors equipped with plows that look exactly like this and they plow the sidewalks with them. So in my mind, I just imagine he's at the CW.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I don't have a problem with him using a tractor to plow the sidewalks. Why? Because at Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia it is how they do it. They have tractors equipped with plows that look exactly like this and they plow the sidewalks with them. So in my mind, I just imagine he's at the CW.

I was really looking forward to seeing the real Plow truck tho :( still good they put Mr Plow in think he great but just a tad disappointed :(
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    That's why I didn't bother getting it. A bit of a waste for me :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013

When I say disappointed I only mean by the "tractor" rest is all good :) Homer eating the chocolate key to the city is funny lol
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013

I like him. Seeing walking around trying to melt the snow with the radium is funny, plus any non-regular Homer skin doesn't cause crashing. Plus when the thaw happens, I can pretend he's mowing the grass.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NBGz7l.jpg

Plowing.

That's snow cutting, not plowing. :lol:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Haha that's a pathetic excuse for a snow Plow, unless Ea wanted to keep the task useable when snow melts, as someone said above, he can cut grass
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.