EA Forums - Banner

Poll & Idea's for a Simpsons movie event!

I would love this to happen!

Replies

• DrTardis11
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    YES!
    How would the dome work out in our Springfields tho?
  • nathanhazel
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The dome will go on the out scuts of a full town in a rectangle shape, meaning if you want to buy more land the dome won't stop you and when you have all the land you can see all the sides of the dome (including the ocean).
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DrTardis11 wrote:
    YES!
    How would the dome work out in our Springfields tho?

It would be like a glowing line around our SF with everything inside except the Krustyland busstation, so no one could visit there anymore. Oh... wait... :twisted:
  • nathanhazel
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    This event should work if it ever happens
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ideas is the plural of idea, why on earth would you think for one minute that you need to put an apostrophe in this word?
    :roll:
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It would great with a The Simpsons The Movie event.
    I guess they would release it in July next year then the movie has 10 year anniversary
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I doubt it'll happen, if for no other reason than the fact we already got Spider-Pig.

But I do hope we get Rus Cargill at somepoint. And a "Make Springfielders form an angry mob" visual task.
  • johncolombo
    11529 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Lee3472 wrote:
    Ideas is the plural of idea, why on earth would you think for one minute that you need to put an apostrophe in this word?

it's a common mistake, a lot of people do it. I even do it, but I catch myself and correct it 99 percent of the time.
    :mrgreen:

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Lee3472 wrote:

it's a common mistake, a lot of people do it. I even do it, but I catch myself and correct it 99 percent of the time.
    :mrgreen:

^This

Plus this is an international forum, we have a fair bit of posters here who's first language is not english. If you understand what they mean to post, grammar policing isn't required.

While english is mine, I can be known to type fast and miss typos in my own posts too... Never been called out for them as the post could still be understood. Politeness goes a long way.
  • nathanhazel
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    As in BOMB I mean the bomb in the movie and it could possibly explode,
    Wouldn't that be cool.
  • nathanhazel
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    A little to late to repost but if this event happened July next year that would be cool
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.