EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    There are a few players that might need a poke to resurrect them (? ) ...

Henpot's last post in the thread was on Tuesday (the 22nd) at which time she indicated that things were hopping at work, so she would "only be able to be on once a day" . That was, from what I found in my hunt through her posts, also her last post on the forum itself.

Moxxee's last post in the thread was also on Tuesday (the 22nd) ... no mention of being busy, had only a few other forum posts since then (the last was on Thursday, the 24th), so maybe just a bad hare day. (Good Lord, I can't believe I wrote that. )

y_bunny_tortoise.jpg

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You're right, we haven't heard from Moxxee lately, and someone already voted for Henpot. So, wake up...

++Moxxee!!!
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You're right, we haven't heard from Moxxee lately, and someone already voted for Henpot. So, wake up...

++Moxxee!!!

Just to ensure he is awake :mrgreen:

++Moxxee
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    With no real leads yet in day 2............ I have gone for Rando Pick -

++ Barry
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    2 Johnny (Wiki, Meinaz)

1 Meinaz (Johnny)
    1 Henpot (Lynn)

2 Moxxee (Sakura, SquirrelLad)

1 Barry (Anna)

Johnny is currently getting voted off with 2 votes first

Sorry the vote count is all weird looking. My iPad is being a pain.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    .....do I vote for meinaz to even up the vote :?

I would appreciate that.
    Wilki seems to want me gone... I'd like to stick around a bit.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I would appreciate that.

I am willing to change my vote if you change yours. Once you voted for me, I knew I was going to vote for the next person that was voted for that was you.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I do have a question about voting. It never really came up the last game, since there were so many things that impacted votes besides the actual numbers. I know the first person voted for will be lynched if there are no people with 2 votes. If there are multiple people with 2 votes, does it go in the order they received the second vote or who was originally voted for first. So if I were to get a second vote, would I be leaving or johnny?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Still Johnny since he reached two votes first. If someone gets three votes then they'll go.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    I do have a question about voting. It never really came up the last game, since there were so many things that impacted votes besides the actual numbers. I know the first person voted for will be lynched if there are no people with 2 votes. If there are multiple people with 2 votes, does it go in the order they received the second vote or who was originally voted for first. So if I were to get a second vote, would I be leaving or johnny?

Hopping this helps, because it's not always that simple when votes change around, etc., but the rule is that the first one to reach 2 votes would be the one to go.

I'll vote now -- and hope that no bunny minds (Lordy, I can't believe I wrote that):

++moxxee

bunny_water.gif
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry I haven't posted. I was out of town for the weekend. I haven't seen Hen check in so I'll give her a wake up vote.

++Henpot
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Still Johnny since he reached two votes first. If someone gets three votes then they'll go.

Thanks. That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. Of course there could also be other factors that impact the votes.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:

Thanks. That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. Of course there could also be other factors that impact the votes.

Well if my count is correct then Moxxee now has 3 votes...but as you say meinaz, it isn't always straightforward about who goes....let's see what tomorrow brings
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi. I'm up. :wink:

Crud, I have a ton of catching up to do. Reading! :D
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:

I would appreciate that.

I am willing to change my vote if you change yours. Once you voted for me, I knew I was going to vote for the next person that was voted for that was you.

I understand your vote but I don't understand Wilki's?
    His "reasons" are terrible.
    There are other players that have been on less than me that normally talk more than me.
    There haven't been any clues or reasons for anyone to think I am in leadership in this game but he voted for me anyway.
    He actually contradicts himself in his reasoning. Not an exact quote but he says something like, I'm not usually this quiet but I'm usually a villain... Wouldn't that make me "innocent?" Then a couple sentences later he says something like, but he's usually a villain so probably is now...
    These are not "real" arguments. It's that simple.
    I don't blame you. You are just trying to save yourself but Wilki is up to something...

You are not in danger. Moxxee is.
    You only have 1 vote against you. You can remove your vote for me at any time and not be in danger...
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    ++johnny

Here are my reasons:

1. He is uncharacteristically quiet - this is not how Johnny plays, but then again he's usually a villain.

2. He put in an early vote. Could this be so that he has power over the situation, if one similar to yesterday were to arise?

3. He is usually always a villain, so he probably is in this game :mrgreen::lol:

4. I need to vote for someone - I want my name in the pot, although lightening is unlikely to strike twice.

Glad I've got immunity, that should help me, knowing my luck ;)

I'm confused.
    You call me a "stronger, more experienced player" but you vote for me.
    Don't we want the stronger players around?
    We have no idea which team the players are on but you put me in a place to be lynched?

1. I'm usually quiet in the beginning. I feel like I say that every game. I don't usually go too hard for a couple GDs.
    2. My vote wasn't that early, it was just the first. Today is a long GD after all. My voting first was hardly a position of power as seen by my current situation.
    3. There are no villains this game. Only teams.
    4. A vote for me is curious. You knew the position you would put me in.
    Why?

Don't be confused johnny. By villains, I meant team leaders.

Think about it... Stronger, more experienced players... Yes you most certainly are one of those, so why would I want to vote for you? Well surely, the team leader would go for one of those first. After all, to have someone experienced on your team is useful. So if you weren't targeted last night, you will be in the coming nights, because of your strength as a player. And, if I was in that position last night, I probably would have asked for you, because of your experience.
    Just trying to think like the leaders
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    ++johnny

Here are my reasons:

1. He is uncharacteristically quiet - this is not how Johnny plays, but then again he's usually a villain.

2. He put in an early vote. Could this be so that he has power over the situation, if one similar to yesterday were to arise?

3. He is usually always a villain, so he probably is in this game :mrgreen::lol:

4. I need to vote for someone - I want my name in the pot, although lightening is unlikely to strike twice.

Glad I've got immunity, that should help me, knowing my luck ;)

I'm confused.
    You call me a "stronger, more experienced player" but you vote for me.
    Don't we want the stronger players around?
    We have no idea which team the players are on but you put me in a place to be lynched?

1. I'm usually quiet in the beginning. I feel like I say that every game. I don't usually go too hard for a couple GDs.
    2. My vote wasn't that early, it was just the first. Today is a long GD after all. My voting first was hardly a position of power as seen by my current situation.
    3. There are no villains this game. Only teams.
    4. A vote for me is curious. You knew the position you would put me in.
    Why?

Don't be confused johnny. By villains, I meant team leaders.

Think about it... Stronger, more experienced players... Yes you most certainly are one of those, so why would I want to vote for you? Well surely, the team leader would go for one of those first. After all, to have someone experienced on your team is useful. So if you weren't targeted last night, you will be in the coming nights, because of your strength as a player. And, if I was in that position last night, I probably would have asked for you, because of your experience.
    Just trying to think like the leaders

Let me try to understand this.
    You are voting to kill me because I may have been turned???
    Is that right? That's your reasoning???
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Happily eating chocolate and trying to decide who to vote for.....

I do think the more experienced players are the team leaders but have no idea who is on which side :?

I want to vote to put my name in the hat....but who.....do I vote for meinaz to even up the vote :?

Positions are usually given out completely randomly so it's just as likely a new player could be one of the leaders. It makes it harder to figure out who the leaders could be, but it's fairer to everyone in the long run!

I'm gonna vote for ++Henpot purely because she's been the most inactive person in the game so I don't think she'd mind going as much (I hope!!)
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    2 Johnny (Wiki, Meinaz)

1 Meinaz (Johnny)
    3 Hen pot (Lynn, MC, Juliet)

3 Moxxee (Sakura, SquirrelLad, ForumNerds )

1 Barry (Anna)

Moxxee is currently getting voted off with 3 votes first

A D20 assigned roles.

• barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ++Anna
    Just returning the random vote to get my name in the pot. I will change it if something else develops though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.