EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    There is always the option that Johnny and Wilki are in cahoots and this little tiff is just an elaborate double bluff :? :lol:

Well, the best way I can prove my point is if Meinaz gets a couple more votes.
    Anyone out there want to take a risk and have some fun?

I think voting off hen or Moxxee for a lack of participation is a bad idea. Normally, I'd say, get rid of the players that aren't around but this game is different. We want to kill the leaders, not the innocents. Lack of participation is too dangerous for the leaders. The leaders are most likely present in the thread.

Why are you going after me? You originally said it was a random vote, but now you are trying to get people to target me.

I think a few of your posts have been suspicious and Wilki has defended you. I don't believe that either of you will remove your votes for me.
    I think something fishy is going on.
    Maybe, I'm wrong but your questions and Wilki's actions make me think I'm on to something...
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    --johnny
    ++henpot

Trying to save myself.

You still weren't in danger...

--honolulu

++meinaz

I don't know if switching to Henpot was because you felt you were now in danger or not, but it seems supicious.

Guess I will try driving the GL crazy... :lol:

You guess??

Hmmmm.....

:lol:

Thank you for removing the wake up vote, by the way.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    There is always the option that Johnny and Wilki are in cahoots and this little tiff is just an elaborate double bluff :? :lol:

I think voting off hen or Moxxee for a lack of participation is a bad idea. Normally, I'd say, get rid of the players that aren't around but this game is different. We want to kill the leaders, not the innocents. Lack of participation is too dangerous for the leaders. The leaders are most likely present in the thread.

Why are you going after me? You originally said it was a random vote, but now you are trying to get people to target me.

I think a few of your posts have been suspicious and Wilki has defended you. I don't believe that either of you will remove your votes for me.
    Maybe, I'm wrong but your questions and Wilki's actions make me think I'm on to something...

I already removed my vote for you and you are wrong about me.
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    3 Henpot ( MC, Juliet, Meinaz)
    3 Meinaz (Johnny, Lynn, Sakura)
    2 Moxxee (SquirrelLad, ForumNerds )
    1 Johnny (Wiki)
    1 Barry (Anna)
    1 Ann (Barry)
    1 SquirrelLad (Spidermakesgravy)

Henpot is currently getting voted off with 3 votes first

Change your votes as many times as you want ++Sakrua
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Dang I used the wrong color. Guess it won't count. :lol:

For real change it as many times as you want.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Change your votes as many times as you want ++Sakrua

et-tu-brute.png

:P :lol::lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I suppose I'll make a good old retaliatory vote. Hope all of us vote...for a chance to get the prize!

++squirrel
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @johnny You know the only reason I voted for you originally was because you were the only person that had another vote. I changed my vote this time because I was being targeted. I haven't targeted anybody. All my votes have been about self preservation.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    I have a question about recruiting. What do we think happens if a leader tries to recruit a person that has already been recruited for the other team? Are they still going to die or will they have some type of protection from the team?

Why do you ask?

As I play, I want as much information as possible. I was trying to determine how I would vote if I was one of the leaders, which I am not. If, as somebody pointed out, going after strong players would be the strategy to use, I was trying to figure out how that would impact the night vote. Since I may not make it there, now it is an irrelevant point.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Self preservation...I remember a player voting that way in a previous CG...and they ended up being a villain...interesting...

(Note*- player mentioned that voted that way in a previous CG is not in this one)

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    3 Henpot ( MC, Juliet, Meinaz)
    3 Meinaz (Johnny, Lynn, Sakura)
    2 Moxxee (SquirrelLad, ForumNerds )
    2 SquirrelLad (Spidermakesgravy, Moxxee)
    1 Johnny (Wiki)
    1 Barry (Anna)
    1 Ann (Barry)

Henpot is currently getting voted off with 3 votes first

People who haven't voted
    Honolulu
    Henpot
    Turkey

Edit: 1 hour and 8 min until End of Day
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Self preservation...I remember a player voting that way in a previous CG...and they ended up being a villain...interesting...

(Note*- player mentioned that voted that way in a previous CG is not in this one)

So instead I was supposed to just die? I don't get what else I could do.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:

Henpot would have still been ahead of you in votes had you not changed yours, since she reached two votes long before you got your second vote. So your voting for her doesn't save you at all...but if you get another vote, then you will be in danger.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:

Henpot would have still been ahead of you in votes had you not changed yours, since she reached two votes long before you got your second vote. So your voting for her doesn't save you at all...but if you get another vote, then you will be in danger.

Yes, but if I was the first to get to 3 votes then I would be in danger. I needed to stay ahead of the vote or I would be the one going. It isn't a strategy I really like, but it is the way that I may stay in the game. If I had waited for somebody to vote for me a third time, then I would be gone.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Well, I had fun. I guess johnny's reasoning wins again. You will see that I wasn't involved with anybody in this game.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @turkey:
    You'll need to bold and color your vote. You can copy/paste an existing vote or use the list I made at the beginning.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    Well, I had fun. I guess johnny's reasoning wins again. You will see that I wasn't involved with anybody in this game.

Only if Turkey fixes her vote before the day ends or if one of the other two who haven't voted yet votes for you.

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    --johnny ++meinaz

Don't let me regret my decision Johnny. For some unknown reason I think I can trust you.

And no, I'm not in partnership with Johnny, or anyone for that matter. If Johnny was my partner I would t have voted for him in the first place.

Let's hope the three who haven't voted don't let us down
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:

Seems logical

++meinaz

I was having trouble I got it now..
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    My parting advice to new players. Play your own game. There are people that are really good at these games and can manipulate things to make you see what isn't really there. I know my first vote I voted for the person I should have been protecting. Good luck and I will be back. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.