EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    :?: Did I miss something?

****? My first thought was that it must be a tonguetangle. Other than that, I have no idea. :(

Can't be a TT since spider did stop playing...I don't know if I missed some rude post that has since been deleted or someone sent a rude PM.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Maybe it's our friend who posts such lovely pictures.

Spider, I don't know about anyone else, but you certainly didn't ruin the game for *me*. I'm sorry you're feeling bad about yourself, but please know that I don't feel bad about you, at all.

I wish you nothing but good things. Feel better!

Lynn
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Anybody know how to remove spyware? :D

Are you by any chance asking about spyware because you got a PM from someone who alleged to have access to your computer? Just wondering, because I once got that, from The Person We All Know Does This Sort of Crap, albeit too cowardly to send me the PM under his real name. And it's a load of crap. (As is the person. )

If that's what happened, be sure to forward the PM to one of the mods. :evil:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ****...that isn't Spider is it?.....

Is she TT

Now I'm worried :cry:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Spiders are you okay?.
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hope you're ok, Spider!
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I hope TGH is okay....
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    I hope TGH is okay....

Me, too. It's 9 PM there.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    im sure shes ok, just busy and trying to figure out a story....juggling 2 jobs is crappy enough...or she might be stuck in her other CG that shes cheating on us with.... :shock:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    im sure shes ok, just busy and trying to figure out a story....juggling 2 jobs is crappy enough...or she might be stuck in her other CG that shes cheating on us with.... :shock:

Or maybe their votes to lynch you backfired and killed tge GL instead! :shock: Oh, the humanity! :P

Oh and "Boo! I'm a ghost!" :mrgreen:

• RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Or maybe their votes to lynch you backfired and killed tge GL instead! :shock: Oh, the humanity! :P

Oh and "Boo! I'm a ghost!" :mrgreen:

:lol: that would suck and be funny at the same time....not funny she died but funny I would have a super power like that...I figured that would have been saved for Johnny....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ^ :lol::lol:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It's very quiet.....But TGH did say it might be 6.30 before she could post.
    It's 10.30 here but she is on a different time to me
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    She is the same time zone as you then...
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ^This. TGH is on east coast time. She might have been to tired after work to post.

ghost_cat_meme_by_platypus1375-d5ww9k3.jpg

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    She is the same time zone as you then...

Oh is she...I guess I missed that :oops:

Hmmmmm....I imagine she won't get to post until tomorrow then. She does seem to have a lot on her plate, so we can wait until she is able to get on :)
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited April 2016
    Sorry for the delay. I got to come home to a area wide internet outage. Just came back like 5 minutes ago.

Spider you didn't ruin anything. You got really close to many guesses. Please don't hate yourself over a silly game I came up with. My writing is 100% not worth it.

Magneto would never admit it but the death of mystique affected him deeply. He thought he had moved beyond that a long time ago. It was while he was mourning he let down his guard. Charles and Gamora came upon him.
    “Haven't we lost enough Erik? Can we put our differences aside?”
    “You! She is dead because of you!”
    Magneto was about to crush Charles in his chair when Gamora slit his throat. She didn't have the same respect for Magneto as Charles. Soon as she saw Magneto make a move she decided to end him.
    Across town Dr. Doom was trying to piece it all together. He almost had the final clue in place. He crossed in front of the window to reach a piece a paper that would finally make sense of everything else he had complied. A small hole about the size of a nickel appeared in the window. A twin to that hole appeared in Dr. Doom’s forehead.
    Natasha smiled as Doom dropped dead. She never missed her shot.

The good guys already had plans to take out Spider and Rhi today/tonight. So I just combined the kills.

Rhi-magneto
    Spider- Doom

CONGRATS TEAM XAVIER
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Congrats Team Xavier! Thanks TGH for a fun game!

Can we get the list of who was who?
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited April 2016
    Black Widow Wiki
    Captain America Moxxee
    Deadpool SquirrelLadd
    Dr. Doom Spidermakesgravy
    elektra Honolulu
    Jubilee Henpot
    juggernaught LynnMckenz
    loki Meinaz--dead
    Purple Man Maryclaire
    Storm AnnatheWicked
    winter solider ForumNerds

Magneto Juliet/RHI
    mystique Sakura

Charles Barry
    Gamora Turkey1010
    Hulk Johnny

Roles for Marvel Game

Charles Xavier-on odd nights you have a chance to recruit someone to your team. You pick two names, only 1 will be attempted, pick which order you want them tried. If they can be recruited by good guys they join your team and get access to the Doc. If they can't be recruited by good guys they will be killed. There will sometimes be reasons nothing to do with alignment that will prevent the person from being recruited and they will live.

Magneto-on even nights you have a chance to recruit someone to your team. You pick two names, only 1 will be attempted, pick which order you want them tried. If they can be recruited by bad guys they join your team and get access to the Doc. If they can't be recruited by bad guys they will be killed. There will sometimes be reasons nothing to do with alignment that will prevent the person from being recruited and they will live.

Deadpool- Wade Wilson- Your civilian name is Wade Wilson. You can be recruited by either good guys or bad guys. When you are a civilian it will take 2 kills for you to die. When you become Deadpool it will take 3 kills to kill you. Being recruited will not reset your death count. ( So example day 1 they try to lynch you, you live. Day 2 they try to lynch you, you die if you are still a civilian)

Jubilee- Jubilation Lee- Your civilian name is Jubilation Lee. You are a Distractor. You can be recruited by the good guys. Each night you can pick someone to distract. If someone was trying to be recruited it will fail and they will live. Once you become Jubilee your distraction will prevent them from using any powers they might have. One time use. Let me know when you want it to be a super distraction.

Captain America- Steve Rogers- Your civilian name is Steve Rogers. You can be recruited by the good guys. Your power is Bodyguard which means once per night you can pick a target to protect. If they would have died, you die instead. When you become Captain America you have a 50/50 shot of surviving.

Black Widow- Natasha Romanova- Your civilian name is Natasha Romanova. You can be recruited by the good guys. You are an Assassin. When you become Black Widow you can at night kill 1 person. It is a one time power.

The Hulk- Bruce Banner- Your civilian name is Bruce Banner. You can be recruited by the good guys. Only as a civilian you are a Scientist. As a night action you can request a quiz of 10 questions. If you get all of them right you can request 1 player name and I will give you their character name. If you get at least 1 right but not a perfect 10 I'll tell you if that person has been recruited (but not to which team). All wrong I will tell you a lie about that person. When you become the hulk if you get lynched everyone who voted against you gets a vote put on them.

Storm-Ororo Munroe- Your civilian name is Ororo Munroe. You can be recruited by good guys. While a civilian any negative night actions against you, you will always become second choice. So if someone is planning on making someone mute for the day and they pick you as target #1 and Bruce Wayne target #2 Bruce automatically becomes target #1. Though if Bruce has some kind of protection you will still get hit with the negative effects. When you become Storm you get a once per game cancelling all night actions. You can’t tell your team about this action until it shows up in the write up.

Gamora- You do not have a civilian name, only known as Gamora. You are second in command to Xavier. If Xavier dies you get the power of recruitment. If you both die no more good guys can be recruited. Once per game you can remove a vote off of someone. Must tell me at least 3 hours before days end.

Purple Man- Zebidah Kilgrave (the Netflix series had his name a little differently but this is the comic version) Your civilian name is Zebidah Kilgrave. You are the tongue tangler. Each night you can pick one target and change how they have to talk. Be super creative as you want. When you become Purple Man once per game you can tangle 2 people.

Dr. Doom-Victor Von Doom- Your civilian name is Victor Von Doom. You can be recruited by the bad guys. Only as a civilian you are a Scientist. As a night action you can request a quiz of 10 questions. If you get all of them right you can request 1 player name and I will give you their character name. If you get at least 1 right but not a perfect 10 I'll tell you if that person has been recruited (but not to which team). All wrong I will tell you a lie about that person. When you become Dr Doom if you get lynched one random player in the lynch group will get 2 votes added.

Loki-You do not have a civilian name, only known as Loki. You are a Distractor. You can be recruited by the bad guys. Each night you can pick someone to distract. If someone was trying to be recruited it will fail and they will live. Once you are recruited your distraction will prevent them from using any powers they might have. One time use. Let me know when you want it to be a super distraction.

Winters Soldier-Bucky Barnes- Your civilian name is Bucky Barnes. You can be recruited by bad guys. You are an Assassin. When you become Winter Soldier you can at night kill 1 person. It is a one time power.

Mystique- You do not have a civilian name, only known as Mystique. You are second in command to Magneto If Magneto dies you get the power of recruitment. If you both die no more bad guys can be recruited. Once per game you can remove a vote off of someone. Must tell me at least 3 hours before days end.

Juggernaut-Cain Marko-Your civilian name is Cain Marko. You can be recruited by the bad guys. Your power is Bodyguard which means once per night you can pick a target to protect. If they would have died, you die instead. When you become Juggernaut you have a 50/50 shot of surviving.

Elektra- Elektra Natchios- Your civilian name is Elektra Natchios (your super name is just your first name, not much of a secret identity) You can be recruited by good or bad guys. You can only be lynched. No night actions can affect you except recruitment and tongue tangle.

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Cool game..thanks TGH.

I fumbled around and was pretty clueless but enjoyed it :D

Also, because I was Deadpool/Wade and could be recruited to either team I didn't really mind who died..lol..plus I could come back to life.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.