EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ooooh annette...I think you were the only one I guessed correctly.
    I thought u were Winter Soldier...from your cold case clue......you'llc probably tell me that wasn't a clue now :shock:

I didn't have anyone else right :lol:
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited April 2016
    I'm going to lock down the docs in the morning. If any of the living are curious I can send the links to whichever doc you want. Xavier Magneto and Dead.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you so much for such an awesome game. I had so much fun.
    I can only imagine how tough this was for you starting a new job and all...
    Thank you for everything!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Congratulations Good Guys! I guess my nephew is right the good guys always beat the bad guys. I thought both of the newbies-Turkey and Spiders-played great games. I hope they both will come back and play again. Thank you for your hard work TGH.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Great game everyone!!! Thanks for hosting TGH!!! But I think I really am done with CG's!!! No more subbing for me, hanging up the towel!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Congrats to everyone, we'll played on all sides. I had a ton of fun as a first timer. I learned a lot having the advantage of being in a group and learning from my team. They frequently repeated themselves (especially about new days, nights, and weekends )! Made some new friends I didn't even talk to on the OT. Hope someone makes another soon! Sad it's over. Thanks again TGH. Well done :)
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    For the unrecruited bad guys:
    ceYD8c3.jpg
    How could you all let Wilki lead you on like that? :lol:

@Turkey:
    AojxU0n.jpg
    Spider knew exactly who you were practically from Day 1. :lol:

And @Wilki:
    rYMnWaJ.jpg
    I knew you were too dangerous to keep alive. I got to kill Johnny this time but next time... :twisted:

Otherwise it was a great game. Spider picked up on a lot of things. Woman is a genius.

Spider, if you ever do decide to play another CG, I hope I'm on your team. :mrgreen:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    That's cool, I thought I was in-cog-nito! . I kept asking the guys in the doc "is it weird no one has voted for me yet?" Hahahaha I figured since I was new, no one could figure me out..
    I guessed wrong.. a lot.
    I was 100% sure Wilki was bad and John and I went back and forth about our night kill.. and Barry was in class so I had to do it. . But we got a great team mate instead! And we thought Sakura was on our side.. wrong again.. we knew a lot of the bad team, but not all exactly the correct characters.
    Oh, and anna.. poor anna... sorry! We thought you were a bad girl!
    Haha, but it was a good time :)

Thanks again, team mates, for putting up with me! Had a lot of fun with you fellas ;)
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I posted a (typically) long winded message here, shortly after the results were announced. Then came back to reread it and saw it had disappeared. Reposted it. All appeared fine. Now I come back and see it disappeared again.

I'm getting paranoid. ;)

I'm going to bed, and maybe it will return whilst I sleep. If not I'll try to recall what I babbled, and do it again.

Meanwhile, just one thing -- AMAZING game, TGH. I can't believe how intricately you put this together so quickly. The roles and powers must have been mind-boggling to create (and keep straight) ...

Now, if THIS post disappears, lord knows what's going on. ;)
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    That was such a great game! Thankyou so much TGH, I know it's not easy and you should be proud of yourself - that was great! :D

I have to say how great it is not to be tongue tangled - MC what possessed you to give me an awful tangle like that lol :mrgreen:

We thought that MC was Doom, but when I got the Star Wars tangle, I questioned whether MC could be behind it, but we seemed set that Juliet and RMV were behind it.

Sakura, I used my assassin kill on you because we worked out the day before that you weren't good. Up until that point, Johnny was confident that you were good because you'd voted with them. But then it clicked about the adding one vote to me on the day before I was recruited, and Turkey had the opposite power, so Johnny suggested killing you and the risk payed off.

Once again, I've really enjoyed the game. Thanks especially to Barry, Johnny and Turkey, we made a great team! And thanks to everyone else, especially TGH who made the game fantastic!!!!!
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Great game, TGH! Go good guys :D
    @sakura we knew you were mystique when we saw the good guy list. We knew your character was female and the only female character left was mystique :twisted: I'm on my phone so can't see the doc right now - but can you put the other 2 doc links in our doc? :D thanks
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Great game, TGH! Go good guys :D
    @sakura we knew you were mystique when we saw the good guy list. We knew your character was female and the only female character left was mystique :twisted: I'm on my phone so can't see the doc right now - but can you put the other 2 doc links in our doc? :D thanks

Yeah I knew you guys would have figured out who I was after you killed Anna. The only thing right I had about you was you were on Xavier's team. I was really hoping Wilki would get a lynch going against Moxxee that one day but he had to change his mind. :lol:

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I sent Barry and Wilki links to the DMP, so if you two can add the link to Xavier's Doc, we can share out the link for just DMP that will have everything for all to look at if they want.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Edit: All sorted now, no worries :D

Did nobody really see Wilki's original post? I was hoping that somebody did and would call him on it, so we may have had a little more action. In his original post, he voted for Anna and gave some reason about trying to stay on johnny's good side.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Did nobody really see Wilki's original post? I was hoping that somebody did and would call him on it, so we may have had a little more action. In his original post, he voted for Anna and gave some reason about trying to stay on johnny's good side.

Nope, he edited it in time I guess. Wilki's too sneaky... :lol:

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Anyone who wants links to the docs let me know. I'm really enjoying reading Johnny's ideas on why he at first thought I was innocent. :twisted: :lol:

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

I'm glad noone saw it lol. We thought annette saw it, and dropped that question about what i put in to try and make me slip up. Lol
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    meinaz wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

I'm glad noone saw it lol. We thought annette saw it, and dropped that question about what i put in to try and make me slip up. Lol

:lol: I figured you might have not been telling the truth about what you had really said, and it made me think you weren't the TT...which got confirmed with your TT. :lol:

• Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I didn't even realize what I had said about the docs would make me look suspicious! At that point I hadn't gotten my role and I had thought EVERYONE was using the docs.. what a silly fool I am. I got lucky.

Also, I don't know Spiders personally, and I feel that she is AWESOME.. she should read our doc and see all the random craziness we threw out at every turn. She really had a lot of stuff down pat! This was my first game and she did way better than I did! I will say it IS very intimidating being in a group with experienced players. It's scary stating your own opinions (especially not even knowing WHO anyone is!) With people who actually know the other people playing the game and have spoken to each other. I hadn't really spoken to any of you before besides a random thread or good mornings! Luckily (most of the time lol) i am pretty outspoken and stand my ground, even if i am wrong. Ill apologize and admit it.. thats a part of the thrill of the game. I think anyways..No one really knows anything ( a few of us got hints and answers.. some powers) and not everyone got to use theirs either or got to really, really play. I hope she plays again and realizes she is an asset to her team and the game as a whole. I remember at one point (later I was wrong) I threw out an idea that Barry and John were suprised and it was a new outlook on the strategy... everyone is valuable. Even those who don't get recruited. Thanks again to my man team (only girl hey!) For helping me along the way I'm glad I got to get to know you fellas, keep in touch :)
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I agree, Spider was awesome at the game and I really hope if she does play another CG, that I end up on the same team as her. Though at least I had her and the good guys confused as to which side I was one. :lol:

I can't wait until I get off work and have a chance to really read through the good guys doc. I've skimmed through it and can't help but laugh about some things. :mrgreen:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.