EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm going to jump in now with a random vote. I literally used a random generator.

++Juliet

Unfortunately I didn't win the competition. Not sure if there's any rules about the winner revealing them self, but it'd be useful if there is some sort of information. Obviously if it's immunity, it's not the end of the world if we don't know, but would be useful so that we don't waste a kill.

From experience, people like to keep quiet for one of two reasons: they have a role of high power, or they have a power which could result in someone's death in the game.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I'm going to jump in now with a random vote. I literally used a random generator.

++Juliet

Unfortunately I didn't win the competition. Not sure if there's any rules about the winner revealing them self, but it'd be useful if there is some sort of information. Obviously if it's immunity, it's not the end of the world if we don't know, but would be useful so that we don't waste a kill.

From experience, people like to keep quiet for one of two reasons: they have a role of high power, or they have a power which could result in someone's death in the game.

Or, like me, they have a very demanding job which takes up their time for most of the day, as well as a family who demands their attention for the rest of it. And they just are not big talkers.

FWIW, I'm not a villain this time around.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I asked my students to select a number from 1-15 and they selected 6, so that gave me my vote. I learned from the last game that I don't like having a forced vote. Too much pressure.

++Anna
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Whenever I looked at that picture, all I could think of was wool - so my guess would've been The Adventures of Knit-One-Purl-One Man :lol:

@squirrel - I like cats and I also drink coffee.... :shock: although I also like tea and dogs, so hope that counts in my favour :wink:

Actually I like cats too.....just never drink coffee.....and since you say you like tea and dogs I'll take you off my list too :mrgreen:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I hate random voting, doesnt seem to work for me :D and although I dont like a forced vote I had it last time so unless I get a blinding flash of light telling me who to vote for, I'm going to wait.

But that could change of course :twisted:
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote count
    Johnny (Lynn)
    Juliet (wiki)
    Anna (Meinaz)

Johnny is getting voted off for reaching 1 vote first
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    LOL. I thought that "anna" vote was supposed to be for me.

Well, power is back, and cable (which was out until about a half-hour ago) is back up. So I'm ready to rumble. Finally.

Are there going to be any, like, "mid-day" stories with clues, Oh Great and Wise and Brilliant GL?

Because, without the clues, we're like this:

Herding-Cats.png

Whereas, if you would give us some clues, we could start being more like this:

cats-728x485.jpg
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ruff, I love dogs. I can't think of anyone to vote for currently, but we still have until tomorrow at least. Ruff, I love dogs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OGisyeCeUvnGBZEmSaKnEX_gx2wPDt_ONBI-RcMHTIjKxsj4aQ
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ruff, I love dogs. I can't think of anyone to vote for currently, but we still have until tomorrow at least. Ruff, I love dogs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OGisyeCeUvnGBZEmSaKnEX_gx2wPDt_ONBI-RcMHTIjKxsj4aQ

That picture is just too cute
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Yeah. I plan on having mid day clues. Just not first day. (Plus work is crazy)
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Whenever I looked at that picture, all I could think of was wool - so my guess would've been The Adventures of Knit-One-Purl-One Man :lol:

@squirrel - I like cats and I also drink coffee.... :shock: although I also like tea and dogs, so hope that counts in my favour :wink:

Actually I like cats too.....just never drink coffee.....and since you say you like tea and dogs I'll take you off my list too :mrgreen:

Shame shame shame Squirrel!!! How can you not like coffee???? :shock: if I was playing it would definitely be
    ++squirrel[/b]
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ignore. (Don't bother asking. )
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    :shock: Annette is eating spaghetti upside down while singing heads shoulder knees and toes????
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    :shock: Annette is eating spaghetti upside down while singing heads shoulder knees and toes????

Not since I broke my hip. I use the treadmill now.

7iRu4dP.gif

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    :wink:
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry for being out today- complete stuck on the road terrible day in The Colorado blizzard .... Ugh you guys
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:

++Juliet

Or, like me, they have a very demanding job which takes up their time for most of the day, as well as a family who demands their attention for the rest of it. And they just are not big talkers.

FWIW, I'm not a villain this time around.

I meant about whether they've won or not. There are many reasons for being quiet in the thread.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Can anyone tell me what time the day ends in the UK?
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The UK is 4 hours ahead of EST, so 4pm. Clocks change this weekend, so not sure if that will make a difference. It always confuses me. Although, to be fair, it doesn't take much :lol:

I've decided to jump on the random vote bandwagon. I don't like the sound of having a forced vote and I don't have a better (aka other) plan at the moment. I used an online random number generator.

++barry

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The UK is 4 hours ahead of EST, so 4pm. Clocks change this weekend, so not sure if that will make a difference. It always confuses me. Although, to be fair, it doesn't take much :lol:

I've decided to jump on the random vote bandwagon. I don't like the sound of having a forced vote and I don't have a better (aka other) plan at the moment. I used an online random number generator.

++barry

Thanks! :D

I'm just going to use my vote to return Wilkis for me, no other reason than to avoid a forced one tomorrow and I know he has no others. ++Wilki
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.