PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016
    Who sorry?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Does anyone have a pic?? I'm sure there must be many, he was so beloved. (G-rated!!)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What I feel right now is so hard to put into words.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Man, 2016 has been a big bummer so far.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I grew up with Scrotie - we lived across the street from each other. I was the best man at his third wedding. Scrotie wasn't a good man, he was a great man and will certainly be missed.

And while it is truly a tragedy when someone so young is taken from us so unexpectedly, it is doubly heart-wrenching in circumstances such as these, when a promising career in direct-to-video adult entertainment is cut so terribly short.

Gone too soon. Rest in peace, Scrotie McBoogerballs.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016
    I googled this and all I can find is South Park.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2016

It is from South Park. Just having a little fun :mrgreen:
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016

Right am with you now :roll:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I grew up with Scrotie - we lived across the street from each other. I was the best man at his third wedding. Scrotie wasn't a good man, he was a great man and will certainly be missed.

And while it is truly a tragedy when someone so young is taken from us so unexpectedly, it is doubly heart-wrenching in circumstances such as these, when a promising career in direct-to-video adult entertainment is cut so terribly short.

Sorry for your loss, SWK.

Do you have any extra Scrotie videos you'd like to share? PM me, you know where to find me if you want to talk.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I'm assuming this is for fun. Unless Maxx is morning the loss of a the great Canadian, Rob Ford :mrgreen:
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited March 2016

I'm assuming this is for fun. Unless Maxx is morning the loss of a the great Canadian, Rob Ford :mrgreen:

Could be :)
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    moxxee wrote:

Do you have any extra Scrotie videos you'd like to share? PM me, you know where to find me if you want to talk.
    Thank you for the condolences, Mox. It's going to be a difficult few days and I appreciate your support. Can you reach out to the Widow McBoogerBalls? I know she'd be grateful to hear from you.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @SWK: Which Widow?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Could be :)

Also, RIP Rob Ford.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @SWK: Which Widow?
    The fifth and last one. The other four can go to hell, as far as I'm concerned - they bled that man dry and took every penny he ever had. :P
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2016
    R.I.P

latest?cb=20100403043836
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    moxxee wrote:

Thank you for the condolences, Mox. It's going to be a difficult few days and I appreciate your support. Can you reach out to the Widow McBoogerBalls? I know she'd be grateful to hear from you.

I think she might appreciate if, rather than reaching out, he was to reach around...
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    tommy1724 wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

I think she might appreciate if, rather than reaching out, he was to reach around...

Wise advice Tommy. You clearly know how to comfort a widow.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Wasn't he killed with his brother Scratchie Mybum?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!