EA Forums - Banner

Mystery door

Hi and welcome to the forum. Yeah it's a glitch. Don't worry too much about it. You'll see more interesting things come from glitches.

Replies

  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, seen a lot of glitches, but that one is actually pretty cool!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    200w.gif

    A known glitch, but always fun to mention.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Just FYI the glitch only appears when you have your post office placed the way you have it now (parallel to ocean). If you turn it so it's no longer facing the ocean, the glitch goes away.
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    200w.gif

    A known glitch, but always fun to mention.



    :mrgreen:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • ramrod130
    534 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    Just FYI the glitch only appears when you have your post office placed the way you have it now (parallel to ocean). If you turn it so it's no longer facing the ocean, the glitch goes away.

    That's what makes this site the best and why I've been a long time lurker.. Thanks!
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ramrod130 wrote:
    nissa762 wrote:
    Just FYI the glitch only appears when you have your post office placed the way you have it now (parallel to ocean). If you turn it so it's no longer facing the ocean, the glitch goes away.

    That's what makes this site the best and why I've been a long time lurker.. Thanks!

    You're welcome! And of course welcome to the forum, come back any time.
  • ZennGlenn
    1789 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Okay, glad to join the glitch fest w/ this piece titled, 'Mystery Monorail'...

    Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-58-06-1_zps4krllqdn.png
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Okay, glad to join the glitch fest w/ this piece titled, 'Mystery Monorail'...

    Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-58-06-1_zps4krllqdn.png

    It's pretty clear to me that Kodos is guilty for that one ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.