EA Forums - Banner

I always have 2 Maggie's during the Find Maggie minigame.

It is a common bug with the Maggie game.
The only work around for now is to store the Krusty Burger that she always shows up at before starting the Find Maggie game

Replies

• cokewithvanilla
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It is a common bug with the Maggie game.
    The only work around for now is to store the Krusty Burger that she always shows up at before starting the Find Maggie game

Thanks, The issue was resolved for me with today's firehouse update. :)
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    My Maggie game keeps freezing on me. I don't get the 3,2,1 blocks or anything now. G.d.d.mm.i.t.
  • aValIs4NU
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    josebot533 wrote:
    My Maggie game keeps freezing on me. I don't get the 3,2,1 blocks or anything now.

I am having a similar problem. I'm not getting the duplicate Maggie's, but ever since the Firehouse game started, the graphics of the Maggie game stalls. The screen freezes when the countdown starts, but the clock countdown with sounds continues. After about 30 seconds, the graphics catch up with the game and I can then search for Maggie. I am playing on an iPhone 5. I have tried closing down all other programs before playing this game but it did not make any difference. Also, I have tapped on everything that is tappable beforehand, but it makes no difference either. This bug only surfaced when the firehouse game began.
  • Pie_Man01
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    aValIs4NU wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:
    My Maggie game keeps freezing on me. I don't get the 3,2,1 blocks or anything now.

I am having a similar problem. I'm not getting the duplicate Maggie's, but ever since the Firehouse game started, the graphics of the Maggie game stalls. The screen freezes when the countdown starts, but the clock countdown with sounds continues. After about 30 seconds, the graphics catch up with the game and I can then search for Maggie. I am playing on an iPhone 5. I have tried closing down all other programs before playing this game but it did not make any difference. Also, I have tapped on everything that is tappable beforehand, but it makes no difference either. This bug only surfaced when the firehouse game began.

Same issue here, but so long as I don't run out of time to find Maggie, I'm not too bothered.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.