EA Forums - Banner

Trolllllls

2Next

Replies

• kelly77mcq137
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Apart from Fairy tales, this is a new one to me but whats a Troll or Trolling? lol I think im feeling my age! :?
  • 4junk3000
    5357 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Apart from Fairy tales, this is a new one to me but whats a Troll or Trolling? lol I think im feeling my age! :?
    Trolls make posts intending to cause conflict or hostility, for a laugh at another's expense.

They used to live under bridges and hassle goats, other would-be bridge crossers... Now they are internet trouble makers.

We are supposed to ignore them, but usually trolls create emotionally charged frustrations, and so we react to them. This is known as "feeding the trolls". We should never do this. It's counterproductive.

Happy tapping!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • kelly77mcq137
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Sounds to me people need to get out more! Thank You for explaing it to me. It sounds really immature but I suppose each to their own
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Most of the trolling here comes from one single person that just keeps making new accounts. Might be some others but it's mostly that one person.

Keeps sending nasty pm's to regulars as well. Sometimes including **** pics. Not the best of **** pics though. Too bad. Cause there's like a whole world of good quality **** **** out there.

I do not make new accounts.

:lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!