EA Forums - Banner

100 donuts for two skins?

Replies

• theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I got them, the way I look at it is 50 donuts each skin, psychology I know, but it works for me. :D
  • Tulumos
    81 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't need homer but apu could use a skin in my town, im glad i finally got something new for skinner and first one for moe :D .
    Still on the fence.
  • cjryder625
    1421 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I'm freemium and I'm really considering them. I don't want to miss the firehouse.

If it said 100 donuts for both skins plus firehouse straight away,, would we all just buy them?

The psychology in this game is too frustrating.

I'm freemium and have bought them. Have been wanting a fire update for ages and couldn't resist. Not sure about the car pile up yet I'll ponder on that one.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I got the skins because I love this event! I'll probably skip the pileup. It has no context really outside of the event.
  • woyaodabian
    104 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    i think i will get them.

they will be my first premium skins for both of them.
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It's possible that finishing early=more bonuts, though certainly not confirmed. I know it seems like a slow grind, to me anyway, but I seem to be way ahead of the calendar so I don't need the medal boost. Now, if they created a group task for them, like a Magic Mike/Full Monty kind of deal where they get all sexy in front of the firehouse or on the Open Air Stage, that would be worth my donuts.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Will purchasing the skins allow me to set a building on fire after the event ends?

I like the animation and would pay for a permanent task to keep it in my town.
  • 4junk3000
    5618 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    CamelRama wrote:
    It's possible that finishing early=more bonuts, though certainly not confirmed. I know it seems like a slow grind, to me anyway, but I seem to be way ahead of the calendar so I don't need the medal boost. Now, if they created a group task for them, like a Magic Mike/Full Monty kind of deal where they get all sexy in front of the firehouse or on the Open Air Stage, that would be worth my donuts.
    There's a calendar? I've been looking for this! Have a link to share? :D

Edit: got it!
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10406169.page
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I spent all of my donuts at the end of the last event. This event came too quickly. I wish they would put these in the store permanently because I am sick and tired of being blasted with all the limited time stuff.
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    101 donuts after 3 from friend visits today. Well worth it for the set and the animations.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Personally, I think anything 60 and below is reasonable for skins. I skipped almost all the skins for the first 6 months I played because they were in the 70-120 range (the Halloween skins were by far way more overpriced), but I've picked up all the skins for the past two events because the prices have come down considerably.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I bought the skins, but i agree They are overpriced.
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    33ku7tl.png

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I wouldn't normally, because I think it's an extravagant price, but I did, and I'm pleased with it. To be honest, I don't know how I could have done without the visual of Homer trying to put out a fire by spitting in the bucket.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Probably over priced but each to their own. I don't buy a lot of premium stuff but if I remember and enjoyed the episode that the character came from then I am more inclined to think about buying it more.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It appears Skinner has a free visual hose-spraying fire out-putting task. That cinches it as a pass for me on Homer & Apu. Homer is too busy to use as fireman, but Apu might have benefitted from having fireman stuff to do. Alas.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I got them. I wanted a complete fire brigade.
  • 4junk3000
    5618 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Is there a task that utilizes all four of them once you get the station?

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Is there a task that utilizes all four of them once you get the station?

It looks like there might be. I'll let you know when I finish the Ralf quest line.
  • jordomac24
    103 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Given the number of free donuts being handed out, I think you're going to see "prices" go up on new premium content.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.