EA Forums - Banner

Game crashes when visiting neighbours after update.

gozerfreak wrote:
What the title says... I can visit one, then the game crashes as I try to load the next. EDIT: Now I can't visit anyone at all [/quote

I never had this problem before but now I'm one of the lucky one ! :evil:
It took me more than one our to visit 50 neighbors !!!
In a few ours it's visiting time , I am already stressed !

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Same here. But only on my iPhone. Works fine on the iPad.
  • pokerdude666
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    moxxee wrote:
    Same here. But only on my iPhone. Works fine on the iPad.

Glad to hear that but I only can play on my iPad and today it's even worse !
    Know it's kicking me out every time !
    After 1,50 ours of trying I just give up !
    Sorry to all my neighbors .
  • penny1967422
    13 posts
    edited April 2016
    Me to, I play on ipad and can not visit more than 1 friend before getting kicked. I give up then and think whats the point of friends if it does not work, it is no fun that's for sure.
  • jss10930
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Same problem on my iPad!! Very frustrating to play for 1 1/2 hours and only get to 30 friends.
  • pokerdude666
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    problem get worse and worse ! For a few days on a row I can t visit nobody anymore !
    It s very frustrating because I am a tapper who visits his neighbors every day :(
    I hope it get fixed soon !!
  • edited April 2016
    same thing is happening to me on android 6. Can't visit more then 1 or 2 friends before crash occurs. My own town is unstable too. If too many things happening at the same time, like too many jobs are completed at once, game crashes. It started after the last update.
  • penny1967422
    13 posts
    edited April 2016
    I updated my ipad 2 days ago and my friend visits have gone o.k. have not had any more problems.
  • jss10930
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Did the recent update but still freezes and crashes after 1 - 3 friends are tapped in their town. Also don't get any credit for tapping on their matches. Going to be impossible to get the prizes if these problems continue. You listening EA?
  • pokerdude666
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I updated my iPad also and know it s fixed !
    I am a happy tapper again ! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!