EA Forums - Banner

RIP Denise Robertson

wilki1999
3974 posts Member
Yea so sad. Only a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with cancer. I remember watching this morning about 20+ years ago and she was on it.

Replies

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Yea so sad. Only a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with cancer. I remember watching this morning about 20+ years ago and she was on it.

When the news came up, I couldn't believe it. I thought she'd pull through. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I read the news this morning, I didn't realise her cancer had advanced that much.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited April 2016
    RIP Denise Robertson.

I used to watch This Morning years ago when my children were little and I was still living in England.
    I didnt realise that she had been ill, real shame.
  • NicholasD1984
    2666 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

When the news came up, I couldn't believe it. I thought she'd pull through. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I read the news this morning, I didn't realise her cancer had advanced that much.

Sometimes they don't tell you it's terminal. Look at Paul Daniels.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

Sometimes they don't tell you it's terminal. Look at Paul Daniels.

Yeah I guess so. I knew that he was in a pretty bad way though, think it was said that the tumour was incurable. Nonetheless, both we incredibly sad cases, and I didn't expect either of them to pass as soon as they did.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!