EA Forums - Banner

Smithers Tasks

Try storing the Cooling Towers and re-placing it in your town. If that doesn't work, do the same thing with the Reactor Core and the Control Building. It might fix it.

Replies

• dclegal138
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Phinbart wrote:
    Try storing the Cooling Towers and re-placing it in your town. If that doesn't work, do the same thing with the Reactor Core and the Control Building. It might fix it.

Thanks for the suggestion, but still locked :(
  • Aydenmcnamara
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    Is Mr Burns free? It may be like Bart's Run away with Kang task, where you need both free.
  • linebeaulieu
    14 posts
    edited January 2013
    dclegal138 wrote:
    Phinbart wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, but still locked :(

Hi !

My first post - just receive my origin account !!!

I have the same issue - even if I have all the premiums and non-premiums items ! Everything is build and complete !

I found that it's the last task sor Smithers (Executive Lackey Pt. 8 )... It's mentionned at this site :

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_quests

Maybe it will be fixed, it's the only task that I can't use for all my citizens ! Ah, yes, the quest with Bart and Kang is also not availaible ! :lol::lol::lol:

• arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Both need to be free of any tasks.
  • dclegal138
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Is Mr Burns free? It may be like Bart's Run away with Kang task, where you need both free.

You might be right...I'll check it when Burns is free...and yeah - Bart's Kang quest is locked too. Thanks for the tip!
  • dclegal138
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:
    Both need to be free of any tasks.

Cool! Thanks
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    And the award for derpiest thread goes to....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.