EA Forums - Banner

Selling SH Buildings

Why are we still not allowed to sell these monstrosities? Do we need the ugly condos or five carparks? Every time I go into my inventory I check for the button :( .

I'd be happy if they would just let us STORE whichever of the manufacturing buildings we don't want in our towns. While I hate a cluttered storage, I especially hate having things I don't want "cluttering" my town. I'd love to get that ugly pill factory out of there.

Replies

• anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Why are we still not allowed to sell these monstrosities? Do we need the ugly condos or five carparks? Every time I go into my inventory I check for the button :( .

I also hate the buildings with a passion, but as long as they bring their 153% hidden xp mulitplier (higher for those who have extra-building glitches), I'm happy to have them in my town!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • jbn1087
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

I also hate the buildings with a passion, but as long as they bring their 153% hidden xp mulitplier (higher for those who have extra-building glitches), I'm happy to have them in my town!

To get the 153% hidden xp multiplier, do we have to have every portion of the building from their level ups out, or can we just place the main building itself and leave the rest in storage? Thanks!
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I would assume it's because if you could sell them it would have to refund the materials used to buy it, then people could simply get unlimited storage by buying items when they are full and selling them when they want the materials.
    Also people could presumably boost REV points quickly and cheaply by buying the buildings over and over again
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    jbn1087 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

To get the 153% hidden xp multiplier, do we have to have every portion of the building from their level ups out, or can we just place the main building itself and leave the rest in storage? Thanks!

Only the building is needed
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    jbn1087 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

Only the building is needed

One exception are the Resort Islands that came with SH part II. They need to be upgraded to Level 2 before the XP multiplier kicks in. All others are active as soon as they are placed, no upgrades/building parts needed.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • ataylor375
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Id be happy if there was a button I could push and make SH go away, along with all concepts of crafting.

Make the horrific SH go away!
  • Entexia
    62 posts
    edited April 2016
    I agree, it would be great to be able to sell the excess SH buildings and all their attachments. I long for the days when I had an empty inventory cause you could sell everything you didn't want anymore!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.