EA Forums - Banner

Badlands today?

I'd be very surprised to see it come before the Fire Station Mini Event is over (the 14th)

Replies

• skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I hope so. I liked the Fire Dept. update, but I finished it in about two days. I was so bored that I finished the Springfield Heights quests that I didn't need!
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    very, very slim. Can't think of a single reason it would come out today.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    nah
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I could see it coming out on the 18th. The 18th is the day personal taxes are due here in the States. I could see Homer wanting to avoid paying his taxes by starting up the Badlands.
  • devilhunt1449
    3548 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I've honestly got no idea when and if a badlands update will come but like above suspect that it won't be released before the crook and ladder update is finished.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I could see it coming out on the 18th. The 18th is the day personal taxes are due here in the States. I could see Homer wanting to avoid paying his taxes by starting up the Badlands.

Hmmm. That's clever. Maybe, too clever. You work for EA!
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'd be very surprised to see it come before the Fire Station Mini Event is over (the 14th)

I agree!
  • telethore
    88 posts
    edited April 2016
    jukan00 wrote:

Hmmm. That's clever. Maybe, too clever. You work for EA!

Agreed, just look at the number of posts. 7242. That's like Sandwedge lvl postings :mrgreen:
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Don't know about you guys but I just downloaded the update. :)

BCx2jlVl.png

Its totally legit :D
  • mickyar
    35 posts
    edited April 2016
    Me too! Omg' it's amazing!!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ^^ I just checked the App Store, nothing. If you two are pranking, you're going to have a lot of people upset with you :roll:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ^^ I just checked the App Store, nothing. If you two are pranking, you're going to have a lot of people upset with you :roll:

Don't see how it would be seen as real tho.

Guess my artisitc skills are better than expected 8)
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Anyone who falls for that clearly fake picture deserves it.
  • Castiel19x
    4224 posts Member
    edited April 2016

You can see if its a fake by looking at the image more clearly :mrgreen:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Come on guys and gals. Posting fake updates is a no-no. Now I have to lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!