Replies

• tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited April 2016
    Cheers Ears!!!!
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Tiger, I'm not your neighboreeno either, but I would like to be. I enjoy reading your posts! May I add you? :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kamawa57135
    1 posts
    edited April 2016
    Hi Neighbor!!!! Normally I just lurk on the forums, but had to say hi back :D

I wouldn't delete you, I have enjoyed having you as my neighbor. You have a really nice town, I enjoy your designs. If you do stop by and look around I hope you won't delete me, my town is kind of a mess right now. I have been wanting to nuke it, but have not had the guts to actually do so.

Glad to hear you had some positive change in your life, I'm hoping for some positive change to come my way soon (currently looking for a job).

• tfor984
    4 posts
    edited April 2016
    Well hellllloooooo.....

I'm not your neighbor but anyways,

EiG7rpT.gif?1
    :P :lol

That's all I can think right now - Hellllooooo! LOVE that Seinfeld
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Well hellllloooooo..... i have not been a good neighbour for a while now..... my life is changing so fast (in a good and positive way i hasten to add) that it has been all i can do just to stay on the latest level or complete events!

Anyway, i am back at it now but instead of piling through and simply tapping three things in your landing zones, i plan to have a proper look round all your towns while we are in between levels!

So, i will get to you all soon :-)

However, i will not be the kind of neighbour who religiously taps you every single day now because i dont have the time. Events where tapping counts are different of course. I fully understand if you wish to unfriend me :-)

I am looking forward to seeing what you have done with your places.........

Hi neighbor!
    I would never delete you. And please don't look too close to my town right now. It's a mess. I finished this event and now visiting my grandkids so no time to redesign. But do plan to soon.
    As for visiting, I try to be very reliable and helpful during an event, but don't visit too often when it isn't beneficial to my friends. So don't feel you need to visit me.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey Rick, it's good to see you back, you won't be able to visit me because I'm invisible on your list at the moment with this darn glitch.

Glad everything's sorted for you. Happy tapping :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!