EA Forums - Banner

Spending spree

Just blew through 450 million money to turn into 1500 donuts on my A town. Does that ratio sound about right? Was trying to wait for level 60 to do it but it's been too long. It almost feels like something fishy will be coming up on the next updates as donuts come by easier these days. For those who did these in the past, does the exchange ratio seem right? This is with all my multipliers and xp builder etc...

Well I just burnt through 35 million and got 9 donuts out of it. That's about 11 mill for three, so vaguely the maths seems right. But I suppose it depends on your multiplier and whether youre using the xp collided or not.

Replies

• josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Just blew through 450 million money to turn into 1500 donuts on my A town. Does that ratio sound about right? Was trying to wait for level 60 to do it but it's been too long. It almost feels like something fishy will be coming up on the next updates as donuts come by easier these days. For those who did these in the past, does the exchange ratio seem right? This is with all my multipliers and xp collider etc...

What is your multiplier? 1500 donuts!!! That's nuts.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    1500 doesn't sound possible with 450 mil. At level 59 I cashed in 70 mil and earned around 100 donuts with the collider. I used rat trap trucks. My base multiplier is pretty high so your's must be double or triple mine depending on your luck picking boxes.
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I use prison bus. Multiplier is in the 800 range. Oh and a ton of SH buildings. And the collider. Took a long time though cause I only bought one day of collider so I needed to finish the whole ordeal in one batch. Let me know if there is a better item to use than the bus.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!