EA Forums - Banner

Lost Donuts

help ea or something and do a chat. usually it helps

Replies

• geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Unless you've got proof of how many you had, I think you might be out of luck. I remember someone having a similar problem and being told without proof EA can't/won't do anything.

But if you try you might get lucky.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited April 2016
    Unless you've got proof of how many you had, I think you might be out of luck. I remember someone having a similar problem and being told without proof EA can't/won't do anything.

But if you try you might get lucky.

Bummer. But even if I screenshot my donuts, I don't see how that's absolute proof that they simply disappeared? But good to know for next time.
    Thanks
  • tarabee22219
    63 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It can't hurt to try an EA chat. I lost some donuts during one of their glitches a while back and started a chat. The rep put me through the ringer but I remained calm and polite and eventually got my donuts back and to quote, "Because I was so nice to him". I didn't have screenshots or anything but I remember him asking the last two characters I had purchased.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited April 2016
    It can't hurt to try an EA chat. I lost some donuts during one of their glitches a while back and started a chat. The rep put me through the ringer but I remained calm and polite and eventually got my donuts back and to quote, "Because I was so nice to him". I didn't have screenshots or anything but I remember him asking the last two characters I had purchased.

Thanks! Good strategy. I can try it.
    I guess this has probably happened to many people. It was just my turn.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!