EA Forums - Banner

What Have You Done With 3D?

Replies

• jukan00
    2313 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    GOTT DAMN PINPAL. I WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT IT POSSIBLE TO SQUEEZE THAT MUCH STUFF IN THERE!!?!?

• Taco_BeIIe
    2376 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    1eqtcj.jpgi

My space centre...thanks to Pinpal for the help :wink:
  • heyababy47428
    1027 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Taco_BeIIe wrote:
    1eqtcj.jpgi

wow, very nice.
    It looks so deep!
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Taco_BeIIe wrote:
    1eqtcj.jpgi

So much wow. Well done. :thumbup:
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    A design inspired by TB's. I tried to invent a few 3D effects I haven't seen before, but I think I only proved that it's impossible to improve upon an already great idea.

KKQJU5Wl.jpg

• barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    A design inspired by TB's. I tried to invent a few 3D effects I haven't seen before, but I think I only proved that it's impossible to improve upon an already great idea.

KKQJU5Wl.jpg

amaze.gif
  • heyababy47428
    1027 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    so much 3D :shock:
    Looks great!!!!
  • Taco_BeIIe
    2376 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    gX8vUfH.jpg
  • 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    6o1swo.png

I took inspiration from 1pillform's Squidport Entrance hillside (hope you don't mind)
    Not at all ^_^ I like what you did there with it. Nice touch.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Some stellar work here, people! Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Question though: how are these concrete walls in the water? Ive tried building a dam on the water, this is exactly I'd like but i don't see how it's possible.
    :shock: :?:
    kckpsGRl.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Question though: how are these concrete walls in the water? Ive tried building a dam on the water, this is exactly I'd like but i don't see how it's possible.
    kckpsGRl.jpg
    Using a hack/mod you can place stuff basically anywhere. On top of roads sidewalks and even on top of water. But building a Dam? That's not a bad idea, but it would require the hack in order to do it.

PS=wish I could zoom in on that image...I can barely make out anything in that.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    1pillform wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

kckpsGRl.jpg
    Using a hack/mod you can place stuff basically anywhere. On top of roads sidewalks and even on top of water. But building a Dam? That's not a bad idea, but it would require the hack in order to do it.

PS=wish I could zoom in on that image...I can barely make out anything in that.
    Aha! Ok that's legit for 3-D art i guess...i made a dam with the waterworld features, it's posted in the thread for those if you want to check it out. It's not bad, because the one stone wall WILL go on the beach, so the sand strip is fairly well concealed.

P.s. the full size link is in the original post. I had to go look just to recognize it was concrete walls be was using. It's an amazing piece of art work, but to hack is almost like using Photoshop. Almost.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

kckpsGRl.jpg

This image has always been one of my favorites, even though the town is clearly mega hacked. I wish I could put boats in my land locked water.

Amazing creativity nonetheless.
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hello all! Here are a couple of things I have in my Springflield.

I made the Aztec pyramids from Teotihuacan:

29cqg7l.png

I made a condo with some ads:

2posdpy.png

My Penrose residential complex:

142v2wl.png

I have an impossible object park:

9rq3ol.png

• jukan00
    2313 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ^^^^^
    Jofre you're back! I saw you visit my town but I thought it was a glitch! Where have you been?!

(I'm going to steal that pyramid someday btw)
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    ^^^^^
    Jofre you're back! I saw you visit my town but I thought it was a glitch! Where have you been?!

Haha yea I took a loooong vacation trying to focus on grad school. And man I have missed a lot.
    jukan00 wrote:
    (I'm going to steal that pyramid someday btw)

Dude only if I can steal your space invaders design those are awesome!

• 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Jofre, you're phenomenal decorator. You've inspired me so much. Have you done anything "new" lately?
    ~Always be Designing~
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    1pillform wrote:
    Jofre, you're phenomenal decorator. You've inspired me so much. Have you done anything "new" lately?

Thanks mate!! The latest thing was with the Cristo of Springfield, it's not 3D per se but I played with perspective to make it be at the top of Hank Scorpio's lair:

ndabuq.png

• 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If they give us a LOT of land Tuesday expect a lot more images to be posted in here. I got a lot of ideas I just got no room for anything anymore.....I found a "guard tower" idea I decided to duplicate. But so far its all I got. But it gives me more ideas. I just wish I had land to put it on o_x

Update! Got rid of some Monorail parts and some little things. And was able to re-do this one area and saw this gap between the new building and the monorail building and decided to make a 'HILL' design with it, added some brick walls over on the left side under it to make it fill in to give it a little bit of floor. Its really cool to be able to find room after thinking you didnt have any room. Especially taking out monorail unnecessary rails to make something look better than it did. I regret nothing. :D

tsto%20SavedSpaceHILL.jpg

And just added something new to the same area, made a tunnel type thing going through my new hill I made.
    The tunnel made with those fancy glass water tunnels which are a great thing to use for future projects now that I've done it....
    tsto%20newPathTunnelxx.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    ~Always be Designing~
  • amadcoolgamer
    5 posts
    edited September 2016
    So many amazing designs.. how long does it take to do some of these designs?