EA Forums - Banner

What Have You Done With 3D?

Replies

• 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    jofre_nash wrote: »
    A big shoutout to this masterpiece from @Pinpal00
    GczsJ5o.jpg

This might be your best design yet. I frequently go to your town just to look at it.
    !! Brilliant o__o
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    Okay. Just got done with a new design. But it was inspired by Meldesigner his brilliance inspired me. And now I feel like designing like all day. X3
    tsto_new_Design3d.png
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Okay. Just got done with a new design. But it was inspired by Meldesigner his brilliance inspired me. And now I feel like designing like all day. X3
    tsto_new_Design3d.png

I love your use of the beach hideaway stairs.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
    tsto_new_Design3d.png

Very nice. Also like the hideaway stairs. I use their pieces all over the place
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    Shhhhh you guys aren't suppose to mention that. :D
    But thanks ^___^ the whole design took roughly 40 minutes to make. Because I kept changing things and of course when the game crashes at random you know it takes a second to get back in. lol
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform
    1984 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Took a break from this fair mini event to post this. Wanted to add more to another area that was empty so I decided to make a stair 3d hill design with the Torii entrances and my Bonzai that I rarely use. :3
    tsto_newhill_Design.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Took a break from this fair mini event to post this. Wanted to add more to another area that was empty so I decided to make a stair 3d hill design with the Torii entrances and my Bonzai that I rarely use. :3
    tsto_newhill_Design.jpg

Great job @1pillform ! Cool way if handling the stairs. Very innovative!
    tsto_newhill_Design.jpg

When did we get the Dam?! How the &^%##^& could I miss that?!?!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • @Annathewicked You didn’t miss out. The dam and some other really high $$ items are available if you tap by the daily task bar...and welcome back! You have been missed! *hugs to you and your family* ( Send pics!!)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • @Annathewicked You didn’t miss out. The dam and some other really high $$ items are available if you tap by the daily task bar...and welcome back! You have been missed! *hugs to you and your family* ( Send pics!!)

Thank you for the welcomes- I will have to post in off topic, my grandson is HUGE!
    Hardly paid any attention to the daily bar changes- TY for pointing me the right way! :smiley:
  • ps- I got the dam- It's Tiny and out of proportion with what I had created myself..... I will post a pic of my 3D dam/park update spread later when I get home from work
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    C2ECD42C-90E3-4880-B381-235A7A54D899.jpg
    In progress stil, but something like this
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    C2ECD42C-90E3-4880-B381-235A7A54D899.jpg
    In progress stil, but something like this
    looking good!
    and a shout out to the other posts! nice job
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    260056E0-7C28-4322-BC6D-818E00354953.jpgSeasonal of my tiered waterfall I have been working together
  • 260056E0-7C28-4322-BC6D-818E00354953.jpgSeasonal of my tiered waterfall I have been working together

That design is so beautiful!
  • 260056E0-7C28-4322-BC6D-818E00354953.jpgSeasonal of my tiered waterfall I have been working together

Thank you, I appreciate it

We have so many waterfalls, they were taking too much space.... so I started tinkering with them

Thank you, I appreciate it

We have so many waterfalls, they were taking too much space.... so I started tinkering with them

It’s very impressive how you lined them all up. I love the rainbow one in the middle.
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    Using some stations stairs, awnings, and platforms I came up with a penrose staircase:

ipbagJYR_o.png

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    @jofre_nash you have some amazing 3D designs in your town, really like the step pyramids and my 1st visit had Myan Marge on top at another pyramid that was my favorite 3D in your town!
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    @fastshadow2 thanks neighbor! They are my replica of the mexican piramids.
    Marge is still there, recharging energy in the pyramid of the moon :D .