EA Forums - Banner

Post office finally being used!

Yeah, that just happened for me too! :)

Replies

• mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have 40minutes left. It feels like an eternity. :evil: I must be patient......
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    I still have to make Hibbert peform surgery before I can even unlock the quest :?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    I still have to make Hibbert peform surgery before I can even unlock the quest :?

Hey at least you have stuff to do right now. Wait until your done... You'll be bored with nothing to do once the tasks are done. :?
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:

Hey at least you have stuff to do right now. Wait until your done... You'll be bored with nothing to do once the tasks are done. :?

It's true
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    ^Ya your right. I understand why people want to get everything so quickly, but then they start comlaining about how theres not enough levels within the first few days of the update when it's there fault for not being patient.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    What's the animation like for the post office?
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    imfkool

^Ya your right. I understand why people want to get everything so quickly, but then they start comlaining about how theres not enough levels within the first few days of the update when it's there fault for not being patient.

There were only two buildings to purchase this update...not complaining since I have several buildings that I have not found the perfect place for them, which includes the newly purchased Burns Manor. Thats where patience comes into play for me.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:

None at all :(
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:
    The front door opens and closes.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    Thecure668 wrote:

But just the sound if it
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    While on the topic, who uses the Try n save? While visiting a neighbor I've seen the coin operated machines bopping up and down, but couldn't find the task. Is it Lisa since she was all about the funzos?
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    Thecure668 wrote:

A window on the top floor opens and letters come out and they flutter in to the open front door and then they close and it starts over
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    While on the topic, who uses the Try n save? While visiting a neighbor I've seen the coin operated machines bopping up and down, but couldn't find the task. Is it Lisa since she was all about the funzos?

I'm pretty sure it's Homer in his Santa suit.
  • a308936
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    Amazin2u wrote:
    imfkool

There were only two buildings to purchase this update...not complaining since I have several buildings that I have not found the perfect place for them, which includes the newly purchased Burns Manor. Thats where patience comes into play for me.

Haha. That's why I'm taking my sweet time once I get Burns Manor. That Pimento Grove is gonna have to wait til I'm ready for it... haha
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:
    A window on the top floor opens and letters come out and they flutter in to the open front door and then they close and it starts over

Thanks, MB, I knew there was movement. I just couldn't recall what had moved. :)
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    Thecure668 wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:

Thanks, MB, I knew there was movement. I just couldn't recall what had moved. :)

No problem, I was just zoomed in watching it in wonder because its something new :) I love when something new restores my interest.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wow I didn't see that
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Finally gets used and there's an animation to boot! That made me happy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!