EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland path bug

just tried it out and game crashed on me also

EDIT: just went back into KL and path was still there, tried again and crashed again

keep us updated, i haven't changed anything in KL in a long time and wondering if thats something to do with the glitch and I'm thinking im not alone so many tappers may not have experienced this issue. i only did because of your thread!

Replies

• edited April 2016
    I'm having the same issue. Fastshadow it isn't because you have been idle in krustland as I have been working through the quests lately and it just started happening to me. EA please fix.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Same. Tried twice, crashed both times.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    just tried it out and game crashed on me also

EDIT: just went back into KL and path was still there, tried again and crashed again

keep us updated, i haven't changed anything in KL in a long time and wondering if thats something to do with the glitch and I'm thinking im not alone so many tappers may not have experienced this issue. i only did because of your thread!

Thanks a lot for checking fastshadow. Much appreciated.

Don't think many people are actively working with Krustyland these days (especially with an event going on), so (assuming this is a more general problem) your hypothesis about why no one is complaining may be correct.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.