EA Forums - Banner

Would you sell your Springfield?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:
    I will sell you mine, right after I put every item into inventory. Hahahahaha!

That's a no.

or is it?

Like your style lol :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Heck no. Simply because there's no guarantee that the person making the offer would agree to change the Origin log in details. There's no way I'd give up control of the username I have and hope the person would let me have my name back. I've been some version of Chibihalo anywhere I go on the web since the late 90s.
  • 822cowboy
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:

That's a no.

or is it?

Saves me from doing it... You're a nice town seller. :lol:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    I belive sentimental value is much higher than cash value. :) So no.
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    I quit my job because of this game, but I would sell it.
  • 822cowboy
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    It would have to be for a greater amount than what I've spent on donuts alone, to account for the time spent and the "emotional" investment I've put into my town, but that clearly wouldn't be worth it from a buyer's point of view so it probably could never happen. Plus, starting again would mean missing out on all the seasonal and special items that I know were available and it would be too frustrating so I most likely wouldn't bother again.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    It would have to be for a greater amount than what I've spent on donuts alone, to account for the time spent and the "emotional" investment I've put into my town, but that clearly wouldn't be worth it from a buyer's point of view so it probably could never happen. Plus, starting again would mean missing out on all the seasonal and special items that I know were available and it would be too frustrating so I most likely wouldn't bother again.

True. I just dropped $50 on this game. In total I'd say about $100 total. I will likely by more after my next paycheck as I'm 4 doughnuts short of burns car and his mansion just isn't complete without that parked in front. That added to all the time invested I doubt my asking price would ever be met by a buyer
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:

That's a no.

or is it?

Ouch, that's harsh!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:
    Jopa79 wrote:

That's a no.

or is it?

Ouch, that's harsh!

:lol:
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    Obviously! Why wouldn't you! Have to be a decent offer.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Interesting... :D

Heard from a few regulars... Sonny.. Mellytan..H1
    What about Spiff.. Dro...CS...?

Is there anyone out there?
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    For the right offer, definitely. Have been putting people on 24-hour tasks lately and not entering the game much. Just a week ago, I was in there every hour.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I would have said no a few days ago. But at the rate my game is crashing given that all I've really done is update, I'd actually consider it. This is really getting annoying and frustrating. To click on two things and be booted out is NOT stable. And I'm 2 feet from my home Wifi and on an iPhone 5. So there's no excuse.
  • thelawnet
    57 posts
    edited January 2013
    At some point your Springfield will be worth $0 to you. But not yet.
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    If anybody wants to buy mine... Act fast. I'm switching things up so often it's rarely ever the same Springfield.
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited January 2013
    Definitely. In fact I'd start a business designing and selling Springfields. Maybe quick start towns for noobs who have no patience for leveling up.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    melserd wrote:
    I'd sell my granny if the price was right lol :shock: :lol:

i got $50 any one else want to go in?
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kschold wrote:
    Definitely. In fact I'd start a business designing and selling Springfields. Maybe quick start towns for noobs who have no patience for leveling up.

I think the person I bought this account from is doing that. It's sweet, this one came with moderator status.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!