EA Forums - Banner

Would you sell your Springfield?

13Next

Replies

• neXigram
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    Absolutely not, besides I'm missing the car anyways.
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited January 2013
    Most likely not, as many have stated I have invested not only time and money but there is an emotional investment as well. Considering the stress I get from my job it's great to take a 5 minute break every once in a while and check on my Springfield. Even after 23 seasons I still enjoy The Simpsons and look forward to each update in this game. Especially with these holiday updates my Springfield has never been nicer.
    The only reasons I could think why I would consider selling it was if I had a close loved one who needed the money for medical reasons (an honest to goodness emergency) or enough to pay for a flight and lodging out of state (I've been dying for a decent vacation). Since thankfully the first hasn't occurred and I don't know of anyone willing to pony up a round trip ticket and some funds for lodging I don't see parting with my Springfield as a realistic option.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kschold wrote:
    Definitely. In fact I'd start a business designing and selling Springfields. Maybe quick start towns for noobs who have no patience for leveling up.

Good plan,,, a secondary market for Springfields...
    Is there anyone out there?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I wouldn't be inclined to sell but everyone has a price, right? Nothing about me comes cheap though. ;)

Chibihalo makes a good point of selling the use of "spiffshine" - that I just won't do.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I would sell, definitely. I mean I would want back what I put into it as oneitunesbabe mentions, money spent, labor etc...and a nominal profit. But really the fun for me is building it. Once it is built sure it is fun, send them on their tasks, but I really like the interaction with building and creating it.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Not no but h.el.l. No
  • Double_Density
    60 posts
    edited January 2013
    For the right offer, you bet. Especially if they don't start making updates larger than 1 level at a time.

At the moment, I have all of the land, finished all of the storylines and have well over a million in the bank. Where's the incentive to play? I can't even redecorate effectively with the snow. So the only reason I enter the game is to set 24 hour tasks and clear out the friend tapped buildings so that the people on my friends list who still tap regularly don't have to hunt for buildings.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!