EA Forums - Banner

free Blue Where Donuts Was

It means that you can complete the task early for free, it was added with the western update.

EDIT : it depends on the length of task as to how soon the free part appears.

Replies

• cool2006
    754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It means that you can complete the task early for free, it was added with the western update.

thanks can u only do it say once a day or can it be used as many times?
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2016
    cool2006 wrote:

it seems a bit random on where, when and how it appears.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • devilhunt1449
    3243 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Not 100 % but as far as I know you are able to get it multiple times but as to the point where the free bit appears it depends on the length of task and I've no idea how to calculate when but I'm sure someone will soon.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Test it first. There's some reports in B&I that it's taking donuts, even though it says free. Mine's working great.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Test it first. There's some reports in B&I that it's taking donuts, even though it says free. Mine's working great.

been unwilling to try because of the donut taking glitch
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • BongoPickle
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016

been unwilling to try because of the donut taking glitch

I've used it 3 or 4 times and haven't lost any donuts.
  • AARONRTD
    1802 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Put donut conformation on and don't worry about it. I had lot on one task and free worked on all 20-40 I had tasked, and another one said free but came up donuts

You have waited too long to submit the form. The system has recreated the form and it can now be resubmitted. Please try again.
  • wiedmannaj
    1121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    cool2006 wrote:

it seems a bit random on where, when and how it appears.

Pretty sure it's 10% of the task length remaining, 30 min tasks are free at 3 minutes, 1 hr tasks are free at 6 min, 8 hr tasks are free at 48 min, etc.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I use this all the time! None of my donuts have been taken and it is really helpful, especially for when my characters are doing quests so I can start the next part earlier!
  • dubhe1313
    316 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Yep I had this happen once and I tried it. It opened the dialogue that I didn't have enough donuts and did I want to buy more. I had over 100 at the time.
  • Johnny2bd
    671 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Loving this new feature. If you sent all your characters on their tasks at the same time, it actually works at the unemployment office to rush all the jobs at once for free too (when it's blue, of course).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!