EA Forums - Banner

No dirt in neighbors' towns

janis810 wrote:
I used my husband’s game today to check my town and see if I had gotten all the no good prospectors. What I noticed was none of the dirt or dirt roads in my town showed up. I visited a few more of his neighbors and saw they didn’t have dirt or dirt roads either. Then I used my own game to check my husband’s town, and sure enough, no dirt. I can’t see dirt or dirt roads in any of my neighbors’ towns. In real life I would like it if my neighbors couldn’t see dirt when they visited me, but not in the game. Has anyone else noticed the lack of dirt in their neighbors’ towns?

Yep. Just one of the many glitches in this event.

Replies

• Entexia
    62 posts
    edited April 2016
    Yes, hopefully EA are working on fixing it. My fianc? and I had to exchange screen shots so we could see how each other's Wild West areas actually look with dirt!! Both of our Wild West areas looked so much more impressive with dirt then what we see when we visit each other's towns!
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes! I searched the forum before posting and didn't see any mention of this. It's an easy thing to miss. I'm glad at least a few others have noticed it.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    janis810 wrote:
    Yes! I searched the forum before posting and didn't see any mention of this. It's an easy thing to miss. I'm glad at least a few others have noticed it.

The forum's search capabilities are admittedly not the best.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!