EA Forums - Banner

Question about burns mansion quest line

No Idea as i have he moleman myself.....interesting question tho :)

Replies

• Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Smithers just sent moleman to clean the power plant. This seemed to be very well incorporated into the quest line as he and burns discuss hiring a cleaning lady before Smithers went to the post office. My question is, what if you haven't bought moleman? Are they now making him s required purchase?

Btw I have moleman and love him!

You'd just skip to Executive Lackey pt 3 or 4...Molemans task isn't in the Executive Lackey quest line, but it appears as if EA has done things a bit different by including a premium character in a quasi-quest line. I didn't notice if the progression continued after Moleman was SENT on the quest, or after Moleman FINISHED the quest. I was do busy playing with Smithers to care about finishing those quests ASAP, since it serves no purpose until the next update.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Smithers just sent moleman to clean the power plant. This seemed to be very well incorporated into the quest line as he and burns discuss hiring a cleaning lady before Smithers went to the post office. My question is, what if you haven't bought moleman? Are they now making him s required purchase?

Btw I have moleman and love him!

You'd just skip to Executive Lackey pt 3 or 4...Molemans task isn't in the Executive Lackey quest line, but it appears as if EA has done things a bit different by including a premium character in a quasi-quest line. I didn't notice if the progression continued after Moleman was SENT on the quest, or after Moleman FINISHED the quest. I was do busy playing with Smithers to care about finishing those quests ASAP, since it serves no purpose until the next update.

I sent moleman on his task and i still got the quest bubble from CBG to write the letters
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    The second I finished making Hibbert perform surgey outdoors, I got some quests for him to clean the plant, provide security and flip burgers at the same time. I belive it was called something like"So much for retirement". ( I also got the quest for homer to do a plant shift). So what else did moleman have to do for you guys?
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    The second I finished making Hibbert perform surgey outdoors, I got some quests for him to clean the plant, provide security and flip burgers at the same time. I belive it was called something like"So much for retirement". ( I also got the quest for homer to do a plant shift). So what else did moleman have to do for you guys?

The moleman tasks you received were just random. After homer finishes his plant shift you will be able to build burns mansion
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!