Replies

• Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ditto, bro
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It’s a known issue that’s been described elsewhere in the forum including here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10409546.page

I’ve spoken to EA about it and have gotten past the first-level guys who tell you to uninistall/reinstall the app, etc., etc. I’ve most recently been told (last Friday) that issue has been elevated to the next level and that I can expect to hear something from them shortly. I ain’t holding my breath. If I hear anything concrete, I’ll report back here, but I suspect we’ll have to wait for a patch to fix the problem.
  • PDbluebird
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank goodness it's not just me having this issue
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Received the following message today from EA:

I am sorry to know you are facing game crash issue while playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out. Please know, we are aware of this ongoing Bug issue in the game. Do not worry, it will be soon resolved. We're sorry for not being able to correct this instantly and ask for your patience and co-operation; as the issue is being working out. Soon, new game patch will released and this issue taken care off.

In the meantime, we have also added 25 Donuts in your game account for the inconvenience caused due to this issue. It can definitely help you to make some quick progress in the game once this issue is fully fixed.

Wasn’t really expecting the donuts, but I’ll take ’em.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    :lol::lol::lol: KB Let us all know how fast and far you progress in KL!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2016

I only recently rejoined the game (last fall) so I’m coming late to Krustyland. I just picked up the last parcel of land today, but I’ll probably wait until the path issue is addressed before I finish adding adding decos and rearranging stuff.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited April 2016

I only recently rejoined the game (last fall) so I’m coming late to Krustyland. I just picked up the last parcel of land today, but I’ll probably wait until the path issue is addressed before I finish adding adding decos and rearranging stuff.

I let mine set for a long time also and only recently purchased the last bit of land. Have actually enjoyed designing it with what little is available. LPN's list on what can be transferred helps a lot. I did find it funny that support thought 25 donuts would help you catch up there?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • PDbluebird
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Update successful, problem fixed I can remove walkways In krusty land
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    PDbluebird wrote:
    Update successful, problem fixed I can remove walkways In krusty land

Android device?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Now fixed on my iOS device.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited May 2016

There will be rants. Meh.,

Does anyone have a link to the chat with a game advisor as the one they give you don't work. I literally clocked it at an hour or more on a 5 min wait.

Ea has the worse chat setup. It's like a bunch of idiots in their home as ea prob has people that work out of the home assist you. Not ones they can hire at their office. most likely on old crap hardware as well.

The reason why they make it hard to get in contact with them is they don't want to hear us talk to them about issues.

Is there a link to get to the proper chat with a rep as I've found by accident a link in a blog that brought me to it and I use the one on their site and follow it to the t and it brings me to a page with a never ending **** loading screen that never links me to a game service rep.

So I'm kinda ripped on that.

EA help service--->RvN7Xic.gif

Smug idiots.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!