EA Forums - Banner

How to post an image from an iDevice:

Replies

• Polandice
    24 posts
    edited January 2015
    So I followed all the steps, but the pictures aren't showing in my post.

img]  I post like this without the space before the slash, and it doesn't show up.  Thoughts
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Polandice wrote:

img]  I post like this without the space before the slash, and it doesn't show up.  Thoughts
    You're missing the "http://" just before the i.imgur...

http://i.imgur.com/ocoHiyk.png

Add that and see if it works:

Ys7bGmw.png?1
    (your pic, slightly cropped and re-sized to 650 pixels wide)
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Polandice
    5 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks
  • nasogaluakbr
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Testxv4PRh9
  • nasogaluakbr
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    [img][/img]bbfTEIN.png
  • nasogaluakbr
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    [img][/img]bbfTEIN.png
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Test
    EDIT: Hey neighbor! I opened the photo in another window, and copied that link. I don't know how to resize it smaller from imgur. Looks great!
    xv4PRh9.jpg
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    456 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have followed the instructions, but my images aren't showing up. Also, at step 9, I'm not getting any question about image size after I copy the link from imgur.

Never mind. 4junk3000 figured out what I was doing wrong.

fWDSk1Nl.jpeg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    when i do a screenshot from my phone it captures a very small area...i'd need to stick 6 of them together to show what i want

is there a way to do this :?
  • I think this thread got chewed up in the move, but I don't know how to upload and image. The imgur doesn't let me upload so I must have the wrong app. Could someone help me please? :) thank you. :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    chrisgyo wrote: »
    when i do a screenshot from my phone it captures a very small area...i'd need to stick 6 of them together to show what i want

I use an app called Auto stitch pic, it's useful when you want to join around 4 screenshots. More than that, it takes quite a while and it does a lousy job.
    I think this thread got chewed up in the move, but I don't know how to upload and image. The imgur doesn't let me upload so I must have the wrong app. Could someone help me please? :) thank you. :)

No idea if someone has helped you with this but here are some brief instructions.
    Pic a website to upload images, for example tiny pic or imgur. After uploading your image copy the link address that ends with .jpg or .png and paste it where the three dots are in the following code
    [img]...[/img]

Alternatively you can just copy and paste the link address into the "attach image file" option above, and hit enter, it will automatically add the image code.

Hope this helps!

• Add me please
  • Okay - I did this & my images still aren't slowing up :/
  • PEL85SG.png

• jofre_nash wrote: »
    chrisgyo wrote: »

I use an app called Auto stitch pic, it's useful when you want to join around 4 screenshots. More than that, it takes quite a while and it does a lousy job.
    I think this thread got chewed up in the move, but I don't know how to upload and image. The imgur doesn't let me upload so I must have the wrong app. Could someone help me please? :) thank you. :)

No idea if someone has helped you with this but here are some brief instructions.
    Pic a website to upload images, for example tiny pic or imgur. After uploading your image copy the link address that ends with .jpg or .png and paste it where the three dots are in the following code
    [img]...[/img]

Alternatively you can just copy and paste the link address into the "attach image file" option above, and hit enter, it will automatically add the image code.

Hope this helps!

• vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    ...[/code]

thank you! :)
  • 756DA336-BE4B-48D7-9699-EAE3FE0D737F_zpssmohwczj.png

Testing
  • qsergio29
    122 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    how do i post screen shots? :'(
  • Polandice wrote:

You're missing the "http://" just before the i.imgur...

http://i.imgur.com/ocoHiyk.png

Add that and see if it works:

Ys7bGmw.png?1
    (your pic, slightly cropped and re-sized to 650 pixels wide)

does it have to be 650 pixels wide?