EA Forums - Banner

How many 'Fremium' players made it to Wes Doobner?

1235Next

Replies

• tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    bradyc79 wrote:
    tralfabits wrote:
    Nowhere near to getting that final prize. Haven't been able to play half the time because every time there's an update, the update won't load because it thinks there's no room left no matter how much space I clear on my phone. I can't keep uninstalling and reinstalling this game every few days. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thanks EA. This may be the end of the road for me.

Just reading this thread in full now. I am wondering what device you are playing on? I ask because I had this same exact problem and it nearly drove me away from the game as well. That was on my old I phone, and since I updated to the newest 6s, I have not had that problem again. I know how frustrating this problem can be.

Galaxy 4S.

Yeah, I'm guessing I'll either have to get a new phone or... well... how should I phrase it to not get in trouble here?... Perform administrative actions on the phone that are outside the user agreement with my service provider.
  • 4junk3000
    5739 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    tralfabits wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    tralfabits wrote:
    Nowhere near to getting that final prize. Haven't been able to play half the time because every time there's an update, the update won't load because it thinks there's no room left no matter how much space I clear on my phone. I can't keep uninstalling and reinstalling this game every few days. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thanks EA. This may be the end of the road for me.

Just reading this thread in full now. I am wondering what device you are playing on? I ask because I had this same exact problem and it nearly drove me away from the game as well. That was on my old I phone, and since I updated to the newest 6s, I have not had that problem again. I know how frustrating this problem can be.

Galaxy 4S.

Yeah, I'm guessing I'll either have to get a new phone or... well... how should I phrase it to not get in trouble here?... Perform administrative actions on the phone that are outside the user agreement with my service provider.

4s is a fairly old model, but nothing to sneeze at. The only thing i could suggest, is a full factory reset of your phone. Get a nice "clean slate", then restore only the apps you absolutely have to have (aka: only Tapped Out).

Don't let the bloatware update themselves and waste your limited space.

Force stop all apps you never use.

Also, turn off ALL notifications and automatic updates. Attempt to reduce ALL other communication traffic that would conflict with the game. (Do updates manually by visiting the play store occasionally).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.