EA Forums - Banner

Wes

jess11624 wrote:
I didnt make the last prize, is he worth the 160 donuts to rush?

Just incase you didnt know hes a skin for Sideshow Bob. I didnt realize that till i won him. If you find a skin to be worth 160 donuts then yes hes worth it to you. Personally i dont collect skins and think any skin for donuts is not a good deal

Replies

• Taco_BeIIe
    2374 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Personally, l wouldn't, but it's like Matt says, it's just a skin and an expensive one at that.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Would've been great if he was a unique character instead of another skin
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2016
    Personally i would say No Skin is worth 160D, specially when there are more important game characters you could spend donuts on
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I thought he was worth 65 donuts, which is how much it cost me to rush at three minutes to deadline. I like Sideshow Bob and donuts seem to be a lot easier to come by lately.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited May 2016
    22steelpaw wrote:
    I thought he was worth 65 donuts, which is how much it cost me to rush at three minutes to deadline. I like Sideshow Bob and donuts seem to be a lot easier to come by lately.
    The amount of donuts is different depending on how far you was away from getting him! :D
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was actually happy that he was a Bob skin. I had no idea who Wes Doobner was, and I could really do without so many characters I have no idea of whom they are.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.