• derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They didn't fix it, they broke it! :(
  • perkilusen
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They didn't fix it, they broke it! :(
    Agree. I like to have all my characters in one place, I don't like them wandering off in town under events. :?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They fixed the ability to do this type of things so end it :(

I cannot do this for Akira anymore, but another well known one like this still works. Shhhh. :)
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They fixed the ability to do this type of things so end it :(

I cannot do this for Akira anymore, but another well known one like this still works. Shhhh. :)

You shhhh, Neighborino.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Also, don't listen to people who tell you to end the quest. They boxed the quest, they didn't end it. So don't you end it.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Once they end the she-she I'll know there's no hope, but for now I await the end of the event to see what comes.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Does it even matter now? With the character finder taking us to all the finished, but uncollected tasks its a lot faster to collect from everyone no matter how spread out they are then use the employment office to send every one on new tasks all at once instead of collecting all at once then sending everyone to do that same task again one by one.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    they litterally changed the code for them its not like they went and changed something else and that stopped them working. they added a condition to check if the total sent people are the max needed -> stop the job from showing up
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Does it even matter now? With the character finder taking us to all the finished, but uncollected tasks its a lot faster to collect from everyone no matter how spread out they are then use the employment office to send every one on new tasks all at once instead of collecting all at once then sending everyone to do that same task again one by one.

Yeah it's not too bad now but it was super easy and quick to tap once on the sushi shop to clear everyone and then tap on the unemployment office to send them all back on the one hour task. And it was a premium payout for the 1 hr task.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.