EA Forums - Banner

Christian words banned from this forum

Prev1
No way?! Really?? So weird. Turtles are awesome.

Replies

• JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    No way?! Really?? So weird. Turtles are awesome.

XD
  • pimaspinner
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    Really couldn't care less.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    A better question is why do these words bother people? As long as no one is directly insalting you or your beliefs who cares. I'm not religious but I do believe death is not the end. In saying that I don't want to upset anyone. I will leave you with these words of wisdom, in this world fear drives hate and that who someone is , what they do, or believe is some how a reason to hate or kill. Ask yourself this we are all one and are all the same we are human are we not.
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    The main point here being, really, we shouldn't need to be using those words on here anyway?!
    It's a forum for a game, not a place for someone to preach on their religion.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited January 2013
    Can't say as I'm bothered.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    The main point here being, really, we shouldn't need to be using those words on here anyway?!

So true. Also what if the words are used out of their original contexts as in that guys a s.a.i.n.t or c.h.r.i.s.t that was close.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:

True enough! Oh, btw, kymie, do you happen to know that secular holiday that falls on March 17th? For the life of me, the name is escaping me. It's the one where some westerners decide to wear all green and toast the Irish. Help, please?
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:

True enough! Oh, btw, kymie, do you happen to know that secular holiday that falls on March 17th? For the life of me, the name is escaping me. It's the one where some westerners decide to wear all green and toast the Irish. Help, please?

That would be s t Patrick's day :)
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    kymie1988 wrote:

Rofl! Jesus, that made me crack up. Thanks. :)

EDIT: You had to edit because you realized that you can't even abbreviate "s-a-i-n-t," didn't you? XD
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:

Classic :lol:
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    kymie1988 wrote:

EDIT: You had to edit because you realized that you can't even abbreviate "s-a-i-n-t," didn't you? XD

I did yes :lol:
    When I answered this originally, I thought as it only from a religious point of view.
    I've never had to use the words in question until now.
    Either way, I'm still not bothered that we can't spell them out :D
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well played. :)

tumblr_m5f389jmzn1r5dblg.gif
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    kymie1988 wrote:
    kymie1988 wrote:

I did yes :lol:
    When I answered this originally, I thought as it only from a religious point of view.
    I've never had to use the words in question until now.
    Either way, I'm still not bothered that we can't spell them out :D

*dipping this Han Solo in carbonite before bed* 'night all!
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    :mrgreen: :thumbup: I like your reference. pleasant dreams you.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    :mrgreen: :thumbup: I like your reference. pleasant dreams you.

Lol, you too, mel! I had to edit that part after typing "Hans" instead of "Han." I'm glad you caught the reference though! Once quoted... no amount of editing can ever make it go away. Alrighty, to bed with me for real now. :)
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    P.S. Thanks to you, mel, I hope to dream of a scandalous affair with Ryan Gosling tonight, who just so happens to be my one and only celebrity crush. "Cryangon, take me away!" ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz *snort* ZZZZZZZzzzz *turtles* ZZZzzzzzz...
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Oh yes. Of course. That's quite the main reason why I watched gangster squad. Of course and for Sean Penn. :mrgreen:
  • Troy711
    64 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chri[size=normal]s[/size]t

Someone with BBCode privileges needs to quote this message to see if there's a way around it lol :shock:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Troy711 wrote:
    Christ

Someone with BBCode privileges needs to quote this message to see if there's a way around it lol :shock:

Oh my. Looks like we have a winner here. :D
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    So if my pet turtles was names jesus its cool but not on s t paddys day or the one next month s t valentines day? Either way i dont really have a pet turtle an elephant named stampy would be cool. We should be able to use any words they ise on the simpons.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!