EA Forums - Banner

Total Bonus idea

Yes I would love to put my tennis courts and wailing walls in storage.

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    vetteeater wrote:
    I would like my Total Bonus % to be tied to the items I have rather than the items I have displayed. In essence, I would like to be able to put decorations in storage and still get the bonus attached to owning it. I don't want to see 100 tennis courts or even all the buildings from Springfield Heights. I feel like my town can't look good and be at max %. We would need far less land then as well.

Another way to save land would to be able to store the building but still have the character. There are a couple buildings I don't care for, but I like the characters. Costington's come to mind, It's large and bland.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Text me your Costington then so that I might display him in all his non-glory next to my vast array of tennis courts which are a metaphor for life itself! Tennis everywhere all the time with my only complaint being that nobody ever plays an animated game of tennis ON any of these many courts. Now that would be hot!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!