EA Forums - Banner

Decoration and building limit

there've been a lot of posts complaining

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Can there be a limit on the number of threads about the limit on the number of decorations, please?!?
  • gregrose1993
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was only wondering how many other people were in the same boat. Sorry I asked guys.
  • pokerdude666
    118 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You do'nt have to apologize , this is after all a forum and everyone is free to ask a question .
    And to answer or have a opinion about it of course ! :D
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was only wondering how many other people were in the same boat. Sorry I asked guys.

No need to apologize, we're only teasing anyways. It is indeed frustrating. Hopefully it will be raised (again).
    The more threads the better. Evidence shows that EA does take our ideas into consideration and has even implemented several of them.

• 4junk3000
    5275 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    No need to apologize, but if you had searched the forum you'd have found plenty of others with the same frustration.

I delete a tree for every new thing i add.

I had a 'homebrew' boardwalk along the beach in my SH, made from single wooden benches. I just removed the entire thing, recovering 300+ item count. Not happy about it, but forcing me to be creative and work with what i have. I'll rebuild my entire SH beachfront now.

"Man's got to know his limitations"
    -- 'Dirty' Harry Callahan
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's post like: "How many more of these threads are we gonna see???" that suck all the fun out of this forum. For a long time now. Who cares if someone opens a topic on this. They're new here and they just want some advice or something. Also, the search function on this forum is among the worst i have ever experienced so that argument doesn't stand much too.

I'm happy so many people keep opening threads about this cause it's a big problem and really annoying. I've hit the limit quite some time ago and i had to take down almost all of SH to get the desert going. Not that i really liked SH :lol:
    But still, it should not be necessary. They keep on adding new buildings, land and deco's so the limit should've been raised a long time ago.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • battlefieldID194
    154 posts
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Yeah, that's the way it happens in real life, too. The planet is dying :(

( :mrgreen: )
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You do'nt have to apologize , this is after all a forum and everyone is free to ask a question .
    And to answer or have a opinion about it of course ! :D

No need to apologize. It’s a topic that has been extensively discussed. I’m sure it will be the focus of future debate.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Yeah, that's the way it happens in real life, too. The planet is dying :( ( :mrgreen: )

:lol::lol::cry:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • devilhunt1449
    3479 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Well if it follows the same time frame as the last limit update you should see an increase of around 1000 in about 18 months.
  • Lady-Yuna04
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was wondering the same thing on whether there was a building and decoration limit, but what concerns me most is the land you buy... I'm wondering if it's possible for you to completely buy all the land and make a clean Springfield because that's what I'm aiming to do.

I'm letting Lisa do both Cleaning in Springfield and Krustyland, I thought not to bother with Homer because he just groans if you make him do it, so it's best to leave it to Lisa.

It would look so excellent with a clear land on both sides, if I can clear the whole left side I'm planning to place the Monorail on that side.. might take some thinking of how to do three stations as one.. but it'll worth the work :) I hope... my town really needs a lot of work and thinking, that's why I'm hoping if I can buy all the land.. sorted :D
  • kOlorsBLiss
    15 posts
    edited May 2016
    The decor & building limitation is an ongoing problem that desperately seeks resolution.
    Don't apologize for bringing it up. In fact ask more questions like this, I say.
    I know some ppl are getting annoyed for the repetition, to them, I'm sorry

But not that sorry.
    I'd rather have extended decor.

»shrug«

## Decor Max Out = F U EA. FIX IT. :thumbup:
  • johncolombo
    11238 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Cool764 wrote:
    was wondering i just hit the max item limit cpl weeks ago was wondering if the item's in krustyland contributes to max items in your main springfield ty happy gaming :)

I believe they do not count towards limit
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The decor & building limitation is an ongoing problem that desperately seeks resolution.
    Don't apologize for bringing it up. In fact ask more questions like this, I say.
    I know some ppl are getting annoyed for the repetition, to them, I'm sorry

But not that sorry.
    I'd rather have extended decor.

»shrug«

## Decor Max Out = F U EA. FIX IT. :thumbup:

While I’m certainly not advocating that those bringing up (yet again) this subject be strung up by their thumbs, neither do I see the need to actively encourage more of these threads. Let’s not get carried away with the idea that if we all scream and hold our breath, EA is going to immediately respond with an increase in the cap. It’ll happen when it happens.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's actually not a problem at all. EA doesn't need to fix anything.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's actually not a problem at all. EA doesn't need to fix anything.

What you’re saying is that it’s not a problem — for you.
  • Lady-Yuna04
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have been reading all the replies from this post, so... let me this right..

The building and land limit is an ongoing problem, right? Oh dear :(

I think at this rate I might have to store some buildings until some more land comes available to buy, I'm trying to make my Springfield look like a real town, does anyone think that's wrong?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!