2776 posts Member
Here it is.

289ihic.jpg

Replies

• anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Ok that is what someone called him! My town is a deserted ghost town! All players on inside tasks no NPCs walking around and I searched with everything off but characters and cleared all bandits! I have been looking now for hours! Anyone else not able to find him?

Aside from restarting the program, I don't think much else will help. You could try to reinstall, but I don't think the rewards from catching him are worth it? Maybe just try later.

BTW I think his name might be Brutus, he kind of looks like the guy from part 4 of the quest (hilarious dialogue, BTW)...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Ok that is what someone called him! My town is a deserted ghost town! All players on inside tasks no NPCs walking around and I searched with everything off but characters and cleared all bandits! I have been looking now for hours! Anyone else not able to find him?

There seem to a lot of threads on this. Personally, I’ve decided it’s not worth all that much angst. The longest he’s been absent from my game is (I think) around 48 hours. I’ve long ago given up actively looking for him. He shows up when he shows up.
  • alapalme
    226 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    THIS IS probably a coincidence, but, the two times I couldn't find him, I rode my monorail, and found him along the ride! They were acts of desperation, but paid off!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    his name is Brute
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    rolybert7 wrote:

What makes you think he's in your town?

I hope not the daily challenge. That's not an indicator he's in your town.

Only if there's a task in your taskbook, is he there. :wink:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    moxxee wrote:
    Here it is.

289ihic.jpg
    Mongo not Mango :mrgreen:

That does look good though!!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

What makes you think he's in your town?

I hope not the daily challenge. That's not an indicator he's in your town.

Only if there's a task in your taskbook, is he there. :wink:
    That worked! As soon as the task came up there he was! Stupid crap to have s daily task you can't complete!
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    He may be Brute, but I'll still call him Mongo. :mrgreen:
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!