EA Forums - Banner

Update! Update! Update! LEVEL 60

Replies

• jbn1087
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    jbn1087 wrote:
    If I nuke the town, will I lose all my progress for this week's railroad?

Don't nuke. They're just kidding about the whole nuking thing. Funny the first post, not so much after that.

Thanks. You have no idea how much I really appreciate it.
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    philiweiss wrote:
    Do all of you that are level 64+ actively level up using XPs or does your game level up by itself somehow?

I'd like to know this too. Are you buying XP to level up, or is it just a glitch?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    jbn1087 wrote:
    If I nuke the town, will I lose all my progress for this week's railroad?

Don't nuke. They're just kidding about the whole nuking thing. Funny the first post, not so much after that.

That's because Nuking is a serious matter.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    philiweiss wrote:
    Do all of you that are level 64+ actively level up using XPs or does your game level up by itself somehow?

I'd like to know this too. Are you buying XP to level up, or is it just a glitch?

Mine just kept going up with some dialogue. I thought it was a developer joke from all the complaining that we did about level 60.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I got the 5-donut xp collider fill up and bought dozens and dozens of bloodmobiles. I've been opening donut boxes for about 20 minutes now
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xamovo wrote:
    I got the 5-donut xp collider fill up and bought dozens and dozens of bloodmobiles. I've been opening donut boxes for about 20 minutes now

Your avatar seems really appropriate right now :shock: :lol:
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xamovo wrote:

Your avatar seems really appropriate right now :shock: :lol:

It really does. I overdid it. I even got Rex Banner popping up and yelling at me for buying too many bloodmobiles. No joke. Little in-game dialog.

In between BONUS LEVEL UP!s
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I think it probably will be the last level update (which I'm totally fine with).

I think they are going to just stick to events, mini events and episode tie ins now. Which makes sense as the content is pretty much available to everyone straight away. I never understood everyone's obsession here with level updates, it's only ever a building/character and a short quest line :?:
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Update: started today with 518 donuts. Have 1921.

Had 80M, have about 30M (with dozens and dozens of bloodmobiles to sell back).

Up to level 939.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was Level 146, then I logged out. When I logged back in I'd lost some levels, and now I'm only at Level 135.

But hey, the sprinklies are still coming fast & furious, so I really don't care as long as that happens! :mrgreen:
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • yasj_84
    328 posts Member
    edited May 2016

And every 40000 you get donuts bonus
    I get more than 1200 donuts
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Too bad I'm locked out :evil:
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I wonder if this also means they will stop resetting the XP counter. That was really the only benefit of level updates. If they aren't going to reset it ever, there is absolutely no reason to use the XP collider, since there is no upside in the long run...
  • DaoudX
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I got locked out being on level 63. :(
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xamovo wrote:

Up to level 939.

So the bonuts are still there, but further back? Is it really 40,000 xp or 40,000,000 xp?
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Pja77uk wrote:
    Why release this during the Wild West "event"?

Surely they could have waited two weeks.
    Exactly!!
    suetopia wrote:
    They've done this type of thing before - it's not uncommon to have a level released during an event.
    They've released "final" levels during events? :P
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So I can't seem to access the Gil deal anymore. It's not in the menu, checked under premium, New items, even characters and buildings. Nowhere to be found.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    With my regular bonus and collider bonus, with one bloodmobile I opened 6-7 sets of bonus boxes.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xamovo wrote:

Up to level 939.

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

:lol::lol::lol:
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Can someone please explain what the multiple level up thing is and how it's happened? Because I'm on L60 now and apart from my XP target changing from 7m+ to 1m+, there's nothing like that happening in my SF.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.